Chapter 17

3rd Person's Pov

When they got there, Jungkook saw how Taehyung lost his colors as they are going inside the Cinema.

"Are you okay? You look very pale." Jungkook asked Taehyung

"Yeah, I'm fine." Taehyung said and smile abit, but clearly he felt uneasy just a little bit. 

and Jungkook shrug it and they went inside the Cinema. Though during the movie, Jungkook finally know why Taehyung paled when they enter the Cinema because Taehyung was screaming and holding to Jungkook tightly whenever there is a horror scene coming. 

(Picture Not Mine Credits to the owner).

Taehyung reaction is like in the picture while sitting on the cinema's chair still. 

"Really, Horror movies isn't for me." Taehyung said. 

and Taehyung heard his favorite sound at that time that made him forget why he got scared earlier. 

Jungkook's laugh. 

It was like every bad things wash away when he heard Jungkook's laugh it was like he was in cloud 9 and everything was just rainbow and beautiful things. 

"Really, a cold hearted killer like you is scared of Horror things how Irony." Jungkook chuckled. 

"Shut up!" Taehyung said with a red faced, but he smile hearing the younger chuckled truly he looks like a bunny. 

"Well, how about we got out of this place and go somewhere? ." Taehyung said.