Chapter 42

Warning: There would be Violence pls be guided.

3rd Person's Pov

"Niceto see you again V, and your adorable lover.... Who knew that his pretty face lies a killer inside known as JJ." Kang Hyu In said with a smirk. 

"Bastard! Let us go you mother fucker!" V said coldly. 

"And do you think your in a right place to yelled at me!" Kang Hyu In said as he walks to V and quickly slap him. 

"Bastard! Is that what you can do?" V said and smirk. 

"I think you shouldn't be smirking like that." Hyu In said as he walk near to Jungkook who pretend to shiver in in fear. Hyu In lift Jungkook's chin and look at him, he can see that the boy was in fear. 

"I like what your expression is... But Why areyou so scared? Aren't You.... JJ the greatest killer in the mafia world?" Hyu In said. 

"Get your hands off him!" V said, but Hyu In Kick him and V was send to the corner groaning in pain.

"V!" Jungkook said worriedly. 

"I wasn't talking to you mother fucker! " Glaring at V. "I was talking about him." Hyu in said as he was looking at Jungkook who obviously scared. 

"Pls...le-let us go..." Jungkook shuttered and tears already start forming in the corner in his eyes. 

"Not so tough now right?" Hyu In said.... "Tell me? Where is the killer JJ? Where is the DANGEROUS KILLER HUH!?" Hyu In yelled as he saw Jungkook shiver.

"I.... I'm on-only con-confident... whe-when I-I pu-put m-my ma-mask on.... Af-after al-all I-m not m-my br-brother...." Jungkook said terrified. 

SMACK!

"Jungkook!" V yelled as he saw Hyu In smack Jungkook on the head which Jungkook groan in pain. 

"Why you bastard!" V said and was bout to launch an attack to Hyu In but he stop when Hyu In points a gun to Jungkook's forehead.