Chapter 45

Warning Mentioned of MPREG

3rd Person's Pov

Jungkook stayed in the Hospital for the couple of days before he was finally discharged. Though within those days he often felt nausea whenever he woke up, he always feel dizzy and sometimes in the middle of the night he would carved for some food. But since he was in the hospital, he can't get his carving satisfied and its irritates him. Though he just sleep his irritations.

Today, Jungkook was finally discharged . Well, supposed to but he woke up and he started to vomit some of the food he eat and the nurses and doctor quickly check him and said that nothing was wrong with him. Later that hour, Taehyung came to pick his lover only to find out about Jungkook's condition.

"His okay right?" Taehyung asked the doctor who was holding a chard while holding Jungkook hand who is sitting in the bed.

"Yeah, it was just a morning Sickness." The Doctor said.

"Uhm... Doc? Can I request for a test before I got discharged?" Jungkook said.

"What kind of Test?" The Doctor asked.

"A pregnancy test." Jungkook said and The doctor was surprised so thus Taehyung.

"Why?" Doctor asked.

"You see, uhm... the day everything happened. I remember I woke at that morning feeling nausea and before those days I also felt dizzy and I quickly know that 'that' was the sign of pregnancy. I was about to get my self heck but things happens and I ended up in coma for 2 weeks. I'm just making sure that I wasn't... uhm.. pregnant." Jungkook said explaining it blushing.

"Well, Male pregnancy isn't uncommon. But okay, I will schedule you one ." The doctor said.

"Thank You." Jungkook said.

"I'll come back in some minutes okay?" Doctor said and Jungkook nod.

The doctor walk away.

"Kookie, Why didn't you tell me about this?" Taehyung asked gently.

"Because I wasn't sure at that time. Though, the symptoms are the same symptoms I'd felt went I knew that I was pregnant. It took me a week for the symptoms to occur. But you know, ever since we did it while we drunk and I'm pretty sure we did without protection so... " Jungkook said blushing.