Chapter 43

3rd Person's Pov

Jungkook woke up and everything seems white. He felt very weak and realize that he felt numb too. He open his eyes and waited some more minutes before he manage to move. He then try sitting up and notice that he was in somehow like a hospital room. He sigh and if he is in the hospital room a switch should have be around the wall near the bed. So he look for that switch and press it.

Some minutes nurses came to his room and started assessing him. When everything was fine.

"I'm sure that your friends and lover would love this news that your finally awake Mr. Jeon." The Nurse said.

"Okay, pls give them a call." Jungkook said.

"Okay Mr. Jeon. Pls wait for them to come. I'll leave you now to take a rest. " The nurse said and politely existed the room.

Jungkook sigh. He look at his palm with a tired eyes as he remember what happened. Once upon a time, he wanted to die. He wanted to leave this earth since he doesn't have any reasons to live anymore. But then, this V or Kim Taehyung showed up in his life and showed him love, Showed him that he was still worth of living, showed him that he can still feel happiness.

He gave a small smile knowing that his sacrifice is worth it to save someone who he care and love. He doesn't mind if he didn't wake up though he was thankful to whoever God and Goddess out there for giving him a second chance. Hope that this second chance of life won't be painful.

Now all he can do is wait for his love ones to come, after all he was 2 weeks in coma.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Soon.

The door burst open revealing the rest of his Hyungs.

"Hi, Hyungs." Jungkook said and gave a small smile.

"Ah~ Kookie~" Jin quickly burst into tears and hug the younger. Jungkook accept that comfortable hug and smile to himself. Ah~ How he misses his so called eomma.

"Kookie." Jin said and broke the hug as he look at Jungkook with a smile. "Do you know How worried I was!? Pls don't leave us like that ever again." Jin said with a smile.

"Sorry Hyung." Jungkook said and Jin mess Jungkook's hair.