Chapter 18

3rd Person's pov

It was a first that Taehyung didn't wake up without the younger isn't by his side. That he wasn't cuddling Jungkook so he frown a little bit and decided to get up, fix the bed and start greeting his Hyungs and the rest. 

When he got to the Kitchen he saw Jin just went inside as he got a cup of tea and started to drink. 

"Good Morning, Taehyung." Jin said.

"Morning Hyung, Its a surprised that you woke up late?" Taehyung said. 

"Well everyone is waking up late anyways. But, I should prepare breakfast before they woke up." Jin said. 

"Okay Hyung, I'll help." Taehyung said.

"Your not as clumsy as Joonie are you? If you are pls get out of my kitchen."  Jin said and gava small glare to Taehyung. 

Taehyung chuckled. "No, Hyung I'm not clumsy as him I promise." Taehyung said. 

"Very well, then. Pls get me the flour in that cabinet. " Jin said and Taehyung nod. 

"I just pass the living room earlier though, I didn't see Jungkook there. Do you know where is he?" Taehyung said. 

"Jungkook?" Jin asked. 

"Yeah, I woke up earlier and Jungkook wasn't beside me. I find it unusual." Taehyung said. 

"Well, he certainly didn't went into a mission alone I can assure you that. " Jin said. 

"How can you be so sure?" Taehyung said.

"Jungkook always tells me or Yoongi if he would go to a mission or not. He never failed to tell us his every mission."Jin said. 

"Hmm...Maybe he just went to bathroom.?" Taehyung said.

"Hmm... Oh well. Lets just make some breakfast." Jin said. 

"Okay." Taehyung said.