Chapter 14

Ananya saw Nikhil and Shreya coming out of his bedroom with Shreyas hand circled around Nikhils.

"What the hell is this Nikhil" Ananya shouted at Nikhil.

"What" Nikhil said with a confused expression.

"Look at the state of my room and the state of the kitchen !!!! Are you a child Nikhil ? To do silly things like this" Ananya said angrily

"Hey, chill down women !!!! Stop screaming. And by the way it's not Nikhil who did it, it's me" Shreya said proudly

Ananya tightened her fist and said "Go and put everything in the right place. And clean up the mess in the kitchen". Ananya said

"How dare you order Shreya, she will do what she likes, this is her house as well". Nikhil said

"Well I'm paying rent to live in this house. Do whatever you like in this house, but not in my room or kitchen as my food is being prepared there too. Also some pots have been broken, I want you to pay for that because I bought it with my money". Ananya ordered

"Get lost Ananya !!! Stop blabbering. Shreya will not do anything" Nikhil said

"Well then, I'll do the same thing" Ananyasaid and barged into Nikhil's room. Nikhil caught Ananya's arms and pushed her out of Nikhils room. Ananya landed on the floor.

Shreya smirked, Nikhil then locked his room and went out with Shreya. Ananya felt so helpless. "What did I ever do to deserve this life ? " ananya thought.

She then went inside her room and cleaned all the mess. And then mentally noted to always lock the door when shes not in it.

And then after while when Ananya was cleaning the mess in the kitchen, Shreya approached her. "I can't believe, Nikhil married a idiot, your not Nikhil's taste at all. He likes modern girls like me not some village girl like you. I feel so sorry for Nikhil.
Also, I can't believe you married Nikhil knowing he's in a relationship with me". Shreya said trying to mock Ananya

Ananya gave Shreya a death glare and said "Shreya stop trying to prove your something amazing, your really not. I dont understand what Nikhil is seeing in you either. And also, it is not right to enter into your boyfriends life after he's married only whores will do that" Ananya said and left from Shreyas sight.

This made Shreya's blood boil, "how dare she calls me a whore, you will pay for it Anu " Shreya said silently and went to complain to Nikhil. Shreya was the one who was feeding Nikhil with toxic information every day, Shreya has played a big part in changing Nikhil's personality because he wasn't much of an arrogant jerk before.

//

The next day Ananya was performing for a companies 25th anniversary. Without Informing anyone Ananya left early in the morning. She wanted to let Tina know but Tina hadn't arrived at that time, she couldn't tell Tina yesterday as well because of the chaos Shreya had created

Shreya had left yesterday night because she had to reach Hyderabad for a shoot. Nikhil woke up around 10 am, he decided to have a lay in because he wasn't going to work today.

As soon as he entered the kitchen without him realizing his eyes searched for someone, he hadn't seen her today. Somewhere in his heart he felt guilty for his actions yesterday, but he couldn't say no to Shreya afterall shes his love.

"Where's Ananya ?" Nikhil asked Tina with a slight hesitation. "I'm not sure Nikhil, I haven't seen Anu today".

Anu .... Nikhil liked the sound of it

"Hmm" Nikhil said

The day passed, there was no sign of Ananya. Without Nikhil realizing he became restless. "She's my responsibility, nothing else" Nikhil convinced himself.

Nikhil uneeccesaryily walked around his house with the hope of seeing Ananya somewhere in the house. He's seen her sitting in the garden before, so he went to check there too many times but Ananya wasn't there.

The time was now 10:15 PM. Nikhil didnt know what to do, he didnt have her phone number, he asked Tina of  her number but her reply was no.

What if something has happened to her ?

Various thoughts like this crossed Nikhil's mind. "Why can't she at least let me know where she going" Nikhil thought.

Nikhil kept on walking around his dining hall, when he heard a noise of a car entering at the front of his house. Nikhil rushed and opened his front door, there he saw Ananya coming out of a Audi. A young man around the age of 25 was in it, after saying bye to that man Ananya walked towards the house.

Ananya was holding a huge bag. "Where were you Ananya ?" Nikhil asked

"I had a performance today, I did tell you about a few days ago, to be precise I told you about it the day you broke my radio" Ananya said and carried on walking into the house

Nikhil didn't want to ask this but without him realizing those words slipped from his mouth. "Who dropped you ?"

"My close friend Siddarth. Oh and by the way it's none of your business. So stop sticking your nose Into other people's business." Ananya said and slammed her bedroom door. She was still annoyed at Nikhil because of yesterday.

Nikhil didn't like her tone, especially when she used the word 'close' to describe her friend. "Why the hell did I care to bother about her" Nikhil muttered and marched to his room.

..................................................................

Hope you all liked this chapter !!!

This chapter was a bit rushed guys ! So please ignore any mistakes

Opinion of Nikhil in this chapter ?

Opinion on Ananya in this chapter ?

What Ananya said to Shreya is true right?

Is Ananya's relationship with Nikhil progressing ?

Who might Siddarth be ? Looks like he's going to stress Nikhil out ....

Ease keep the comments and votes flowing guys !! Will soon come back with another chapter