Chapter 33

It was 6PM when Nikhil returned back from work, as he was parking his car at the entrance be noticed a Audi parked at the front of his house which didn't belong to anyone in the family.

We he entered the house Nikhil saw Siddarth with Priya and Ananya sat very close to Sid and of course Nikhil didn't like the proximity between them, Nikhils blood boiled seeing them together this close.

Why am I getting this frustrated with her sitting close to him!!! Nikhil questioned himself

"Oh Hi Nikhil" Sid said seeing Nikhil enter the house. "Hi" Nikhil coldly replied and went upstairs to his bedroom rudely to get fresh. It was evident from his actions that Nikhil didn't like Sid. Parvathy, Ravinath and Nikhils grandfather had gone to their village meaning they weren't at home and they'd said they'll return after one week.
From Nikhils action Ananya understood that he didn't like Sid, she sighed seeing Nikhils actions.

"I'll go and make coffee for everyone" Ananya said and went to the kitchen leaving Priya and Sid alone. Suddenly Sree ran up to Priya to show her colouring. "Amma look at this" Sree said innocently.

"Wow, its gorgeous " Priya commented the painting. "What's your name little one ?" Sid asked the child.

"Sree Lakshmi but Amma calls me Sree" the child said innocently. "Wow nice name" Sid complimented and Shree then ran away to complete her colouring after thanking him.
"You look quite young to have a toddler Priya, I didn't think you were married". Sid said to Priya.

"I'm not married" Priya said quietly. "Oh ..." Sid replied, he wanted to ask more because of his curiosity but he remained quite as he didn't want to be too nosey. Ananya then came out of the kitchen holding a tray with coffee, after giving Priya and Sid coffee she we upstairs to Nikhils room to give him his coffee.

Ananya knocked on Nikhils room, he didn't open the door. Ananya once again knocked it and the door was opened the next minute. Nikhil was stood there only wearing his trousers exposing his torso, Ananya tried to look away.

"What the hell do you want ?" Nikhil screamed. "Nikhil why are you shouting ? I only came here to give you coffee" Ananya replied

"I don't want your bloody coffee, go and give it your boy friend downstairs " Nikhil said

"Nikhil what's wrong with you ?" Ananya asked him getting equally angry with his snobby attitude.

"I don't like him wondering around my house !! " Nikhil said loudly

"He isn't wondering around the house, he is sitting in one place. Nikhil what is seriously your problem ? You don't even know Sid well enough to hate him for goodness sake." Ananya said

"Just get lost Ananya" Nikhil shouted and slammed the door. Ananya sighed seeing his actions and shook her head thinking how crazy Nikhil is.

The day past on very quickly and after meal Priya and Sree went early to bed and Ananya settled herself on the couch to watch the tv for a bit. Nikhil obviously felt guilty for his silly behaviour but he could never control himself seeing Ananya around Siddarth.

As Ananya was watching the TV, Nikhil came and sat next to her on the other end of the couch. "I'm sorry I was a bit stressed because of some work issues that's why I acted that way" Nikhil lied to Ananya.

"Its ok Nikhil I can understand" Ananya replied and continued watching the tv. "Shall we watch a film Nikhil ?" Ananya suggested Nikhil to purposefully make the situation awkward, this was Ananyas first strategy to regain Nikhil's feelings .

"Yep why not" Nikhil replied hesitantly

"Shall we watch 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil ?" Ananya asked him

"No I don't like romantic movies much, let's watch a crime thriller" Nikhil said, it wasn't because he didn't enjoy romantic movies but because he knew how awkward it will be to watch a romantic movie together.

"No that's boring, we are going to watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil !!!" Ananya replied and started playing it not listening to Nikhils protest.

Nikhil continously stared at Ananya as the movie was progressing, her hair was tied into a messy bun however, she still looked pretty for Nikhil and whenever she smiled it made her look more attractive. Obviously she was driving Nikhil crazy today. Ananya was not a fool she knew very well that Nikhil was staring at her. She wanted him to feel uneasy.....

Watching this film with anyone else other than Ananya wouldn't have been this awkward. Nikhil thought that this movie had soo many unnecessary romantic scenes and cursed himself for sitting with Ananya to watch this. Mainly because this movie was creating  very bad temptations in him.......

Immediately the day they had first kissed three years ago flashed across Nikhils mind....

Finally after what felt like years the movie came to end. When Nikhil turned around to face Ananya he noticed that she was fast asleep. Nikhil stood up to leave but his heart wasn't allowing him to leave Ananya sleeping on the couch, after a lot of battles with his heart he finally decided to lift her up in bridal style and carry her to her room so she can sleep comfortably. As Nikhil was carrying her he saw her face from a closer view and Nikhil adorned the sweet view.

Once they got to her room Nikhil placed her on the bed and covered Ananya with the blanket but as he was leaving a sudden urge crossed his mind to kiss her, he tried his best to leave from the spot but he couldn't, just to convince himself he quickly planted a kiss on her forehead and rushed from the place.

..........................................................

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter!! Let me know how it is !!! Your reviews motivate me more to write ....

So Nikhils and Ananyas relationship ship is progressing right ?

Will Siddarth be an obstacle between Nikhil and Ananya ? Or is Siddarth here for another purpose?

Have you all watched Ae Dil Hai Mushkil? If you have do you like the movie ? Do you think it was apt of the chapter today ?

Sorry for the short chapter .....