Chapter 41 (Epilogue)

10 Months Later

Priya and Siddarth were taking the next big step in their lives today, yes they were getting married today. It was a cold morning today but Priya was feeling ever so hot today and her legs were shaking with jitteriness. Priya was feeling very excited but nervous at the same time, she knew Siddarth was the one, somewhere in her heart she felt worried thinking what if Siddarth isn't the one ? The time was passing very slowly like an old classical music making both Siddarth and Priya feel impatient. Priya was looking gorgeous today in the pink saree with the minimal gold jewellery and her braided hair with jasmine flowers attached to it complimented her looks. As she was in her trance Arjun and Shree ran up to her, "Mommy are you ready ?" Shree asked her innocently. "Yes I am darling " Priya replied.

"Daddy gave me and Arjun this letter to give to you " Shree said and passed the letter onto Priya, the letter had an rose attached to it. Priya looked at the letter suprised, keeping the letter to one side she lifted Shree up and placed her on Priya's lap and asked "baby do you like daddy ?", "yes I love him a lot mummy, I'm happy your marrying him mommy" Shree replied cutely, these words of Shree somehow relieved Priya, Shree was Priya's world and Priya only wants the best for Shree and also Priya knew that it was hard for Priya to concieve to with Siddarth's child due to his condition so it was obvious that all the love, care and attention wouldn't be divided. After Priya planted a kiss on Arjun and Shree the kids went away leaving Priya alone. Priya glanced at the letter, picked it up and then opened it to read it.

The letter said :

Dear Priya,

Finally our day is here !!! All our family and friends are here to join us in celebrating our big day, I am very excited to see you walking down the aisle holding our babies hand who drew us more and more closer to each other. I'll be watching you and Shree walk to the mandap with tears of joy and excitement for our future together.

Priya words will not be enough to express how happy I am to find each other, to be able to connect with each other after sharing with each other our past and miseries. Now I'm looking forward to the fresh chapter in our lives and to be to call you and Shree my own and to build our own home. Priya I just hope you are ready as much as I am ready to make you mine, I know you might be feeling a bit scary, but don't worry darling life is scary and the chances are scary, just roll with it, I'm sure that I won't disappoint you. Today is going to be our first day together as a married couple, I promise you that I am only yours and will love you in sickness and health.

I cannot wait to make the best memories with you baby, and thank you for accepting me with my flaws !

I LOVE YOU

Your soon to be husband :)

Priya was feeling ever so happy after reading the letter, she was 100% sure that Siddarth was the correct one now. As she wiped away the tears of joy Ananya walked into the dressing room seeing Priya's tearful eyes. "Priya why are you crying di ?" Anu asked. "It's tears of joy and happiness Anu, thank you for bringing Sid into my life Anu, I am ever so grateful to you for it." Priya thanked Anu.

"Priya do you know how happy I am for you, you have gone through a lot in your life dear and it's God who gave you and Shree a person like Sid. I very well know for a fact that you will be happy and safe in Sid's hands." Ananya hugged her best friend tightly as possible after saying what she said.

Soon it was time for the wedding rituals to take place, like Siddarth had mentioned he was waiting in the mandap waiting for Priya and Shree who was like his own child. Slowly Priya and Shree walked through the aisle with 'Din Shagna' playing in the background. Siddarth watched them walking towards him with tears in his eyes, not just Siddarth but Nikhil and Ananya too felt emotional, not even on her own wedding she felt this emotional. Arjun had fallen asleep on Anu's shoulders, Anu held him tightly giving him a motherly love and protection. Over the last months Anu has became really close to Arjun and she wanted him as her own now, Anu was planning to tell Nikhil about it today after the wedding ceremony.