Chapter 19

Priya was sitting on the armchair looking out of the window placing a hand on her stomach which was quite big now.

She was thinking of THAT DAY

That day they had intercourse, Priya had always preferred to have sexual relations only after marriage even Varun wanted that. But situations didn't let them ...

Flashback - one week after Nikhil's and Ananya's marriage

Varun was ignoring Priya after knowing about how Nikhil treated Ananya on their engagement day. Priya assured him that Parvathy will do something to stop the marriage but Parvathy didnt do much to stop the marriage which frustrated and annoyed Varun. More than that Varun was annoyed at himself for allowing this marriage to happen.

Priya was his love and he wouldn't ever just leave Priya because of how Nikhil treated Ananya but he was so angry at himself that he didn't feel like talking to anyone. Varun didn't reply to Priya's messages or didnt answer her calls, eventually she was fed up.

So one day Priya decided to visit Varun in his hospital, Varun had finished his shift and he had to perform an 8 hour surgery today as well, he was exhausted. He saw Priya in the hospital car parking leaning onto his car.

"Priya why you here at this time ? It's midnight for goodness sake !" Varun scolded her

"Why you ignoring me Varun ?" Priya asked angrily

"Priya come I'll drop you home, I'm not in the mood to speak now". Varun said trying to avoid speaking to Priya about it

"No I want explanation now, why aren't you attending my calls or answering my texts !!" Priya said folding her arms.

"Priya actually I wasn't ignoring you purposely, I was a bit stressed thinking about Ananya, I never expected Nikhil to act in the way he did ...." Varun said

Priya's eyes softened a bit "Varun I can understood your feelings, as much as you love and care for Anu I do as well she is like my sister more than my friend. Don't worry she is becoming Shes becoming more and more stronger now Varun, she is will overcome everything that'll come to her. Also Varun I apologise to you I never expected my brother to be a total a jerk." Priya said holding Varun's hands

"Priya it's fine its not your fault how your brother turned out to be. When we were younger Nikhil was nothing like this he was a really soft spoken person with a kind heart but the change in him just shocked me" Varun said leaning onto his car.

"Varun ....

Please don't ever ignore me or leave me it hurts to be avoided by the person who you love a lot " priya said with tears in her eyes.

"Hey stop crying little cry baby !! What if I die one day ?" Varun asked just to tease her.

"Varun !!! Dont say these kind of things ever again. If you die I'll be no more as well" Priya said hugging Varun tighly as she could, Varun gently caressed her hair and placed a small kiss on her forehead.

"I love you a lot baby !! Your the only girl I can imagine spending my life with. Hey and also don't do anything silly if I die I want you to continue living your awesome life as an strong independent women" Varun said placing both his hands on her cheeks.

Priya gently pinched his chest and said "Varun I already told you once to stop talking about death !! What's wrong with you today to keep on mentioning death ?" Priya asked Varun angrily.

Flashback Ends

"Hey don't do anything silly if I die I want you to continue living your awesome life as an strong independent women" Priya recalled Varun's words, he said it as if he knew he was going to die. Recalling those words helped her and motivated her to regain all the strength she lost after Varun's death.