chapter 34

Ananya woke up due to the sun Ray's hitting her face, she rubbed eyes and checked the time, it was 8Am. Slowly she got out the bed thinking about the moments they shared together yesterday  ...

The way he got jealous yesterday ...

How they watched the film together ...

And overall how he kissed her .... yes she wasn't asleep she very well know what Nikhil did.... Thinking about all of this her lips curled up into a smile. She knew that as each day was progressing she was inching closer to Nikhil.

Priya wasn't in today, she went early in the moring wih Sree for an appointment and to then meet a friend after that. Ananya knew almost all of Priya's friends, when Ananya asked her who she was meeting Priya kept on saying that it's a friend Ananya doesn't know of.

So it was only Nikhil and Ananya at home today, Nikhil was doing something on his phone when Ananya went downstairs. "Goodmorning" Nikhil said and Ananya greeted him back. "Have you had your breakfast ?" Ananya asked Nikhil, "No I I haven't had it yet Ananya". Ananya hated it when Nikhil called her 'Ananya', ever since she came from Bangalore Nikhil only calls her that to make things more formal.

"Ok I'll prepare something" Ananya said and went to the kitchen. Within 20 minutes she prepared some toast and scrambled eggs and served it to Nikhil, together they ate it without much talking.
After finishing breakfast Nikhil asked Ananya if she wants to come to his cricket club apparently it was their finals today and Nikhil was playing.

"Oh I never knew you played cricket" Ananya said

"I've been playing it for a while now, normally I attend matches after work". Nikhil said

"Oh right fair enough, give me a minute I'll I'll quickly go and get ready" Ananya said and rushed to her room to get changed, she changed herself into a simple salwar and let her hair loose.

"I'm ready !!!" Ananya accounced coming to the hall after getting ready. "Let's go then" Nikhil too annouced after getting changed into a shorts and Jersey, showing of his muscular body. After approximately around 10 mins of car journey they finally arrived at the stadium.

After what felt like a long time to Ananya that match finally began, Nikhil had given Ananya his phone so she could hold it for him as he was in the match. The match started progressing.

Ananya knew it was really nosey but without thinking much she pressed on Nikhil's phone's home screen button and his lock screen display shocked Ananya, he said that he doesn't want her in his life but then why was his lock screen their wedding photo ? Ananya slowly examined the photo, both were smiling but it was easy to identify the smile as fake !! "We will be posing like this soon but without fake smiles" Ananya thought in her head with determination to make Nikhil all hers !! 

Then she saw Nikhil coming out to play,  and Ananya had to admit the fact that Nikhil was playing cricket incredibly!! Finally after a long time the match came an end and Nikhil's team won the match. And of course Ananya did cheer for him and was happy that he won it.

As soon as Nikhil came out of the ground holding the trophy Ananya went up to him, hugged him and planted a kiss on his cheeks. It was all unexpected for Nikhil but he didn't react as people were around him but in his heart he enjoyed it and felt as if someone was there to care about him in his successes. But at the same time Nikhil was worried as he didn't want to get closer to Ananya as he was scared with the concept of love.

Slowly they walked out of the place and suddenly one of Nikhil's friend came up to and started discussing something regarding today's match. Some seconds later the person stared at me, noticing him staring at Ananya Nikhil decided to introduce each other.

"Ananya this is Madhav, he's my friend and he's also in my team". Ananya smiled at Madhav, and he smiled back at her.

"And Madhav this is Ananya, my frie ..."

Before Nikhil could finish it Ananya said the word wife and introduced herself as Nikhil's wife to Madhav. Nikhil was shocked and felt even more embarrassed listening to Ananya's statement.

"Oh Nikhil I never knew you were married" Madhav said and Nikhil smiled awkwardly to it. "Actually Nikhil is a very private person, he doesn't speak much about his personal life" Ananya said to Madhav.

"Oh ahaha fair enough" Madhav said and left after bidding bye to his friend and his friends wife.

This time also Nikhil didn't say anything, even though he liked the sound of wife ... But he was getting nervous with the direction Ananya was heading in whatever this relationship was called !

Nikhil didn't say anything, with a cold attitude he went and sat in the car without waiting for Ananya. Obviously Ananya understood Nikhil's sudden change in behaviour but she decided to just play along with it. Ananya too then followed Nikhil and sat in the car, as Nikhil started driving the car Ananya started playing romantic songs irritating Nikhil. But again Nikhil remained driving his car without losing his cool.

Finally they reached the house and Nikhil straightaway went to his bedroom without glancing back once at Ananya.

Ananya knew it well that she was annoying Nikhil today and she wanted some sort of reaction from him today, even if that's positive or negative ...

As Ananya was going into her bedroom to get changed she noticed Nikhil standing in the balcony facing the other way. Immediately an idea popped into Ananyas mind, slowly she walked up to him and wrapped her hands around him behind.

Nikhil quickly moved away and shoved her a little in the process of moving away."WHAT THE F*** DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING TODAY ?" Nikhil roared.

"Nikhil what do you mean ? I don't think I did anything inappropriate even if I did I am your wife you I have rights to do it".

Angrily Nikhil tightened his fists.....

To be continued ......

..................................................................

How was this chapter ? Please let me know how it was !!!

How may Nikhil react to what Ananya said ?

Is what Ananya doing right ?

Where might have Priya went ?

I apologise for the short chapter !!! This chapter will be continued into the next chapter !!

Thank you for reading. If you like the chapter please vote and leave a comment.

Thank you :)