Chapter 35

Nikhil "I love you !!!" Ananya declared

"I don't like you Ananya for goodness sake !!! Why don't you understand?" Nikhil shouted tearing Ananya's heart into a million pieces as well his ...

Ananya composed herself and after getting her cool she said " ok you don't love you me then didn't you submit those divorce papers that day ?"

"I destroyed it under the influence of alcohol and DEEPLY regret is now !! I'll arrange one soon as possible if that makes you leave me alone !!" Nikhil said without leaving his gaze of her.

"Ok but If you didn't love me then why is your phones lock screen our wedding picture ? Why did you kiss me yesterday after putting me to bed ?

Come one Nikhil answer me" Ananya said clutching onto the collar of his jersey.

Nikhil was sweating excessively now, he didn't know what to say to her ... what she said was 100% the truth, he did it because he loved her but his stubbornness didn't allow him to admit it.

Avoiding Ananyas question Nikhil shouted at her for checking his phone without his consent "how dare you invade my privacy Ananya ? Who gave you the authority to check my phone "

"Nikhil no one invaded your privacy here !! If you were that concerned you shouldn't have given me your phone " Ananya replied angrily to Nikhil this time with tears forming in her eyes.

"Not only giving you the phone but marrying you was equally a mistake i did. Your making me feel uncomfortable every second your staying here please GET LOST from my sight !!" Nikhil roared making Ananya flinch with fear.

Immedity she ran away from the spot to her bedroom and dropped herself on the bed and cried and cried until her eyes turned red and swollen. Ananya too understood the pain of rejection today ....

Nikhil wasn't doing any of this intentionally, he loved Ananya but he didn't want to express his feelings, Nikhil had already given up in the chapter called love because he has failed in it twice, he had bitter experiences from both Shreya and Ananya even though Nikhil was partially responsible for the bitter experience he received from Ananya's side three years ago.

*
*
*
*

After Priya's appointment she went to the park he had told her to come to. Priya was arrived much earlier than the time they had fixed together. As she was playing with Sree he finally arrived. Priya smiled at him when she saw him approaching their direction.

"Hi Siddarth, how are you ?" Priya said welcoming him

"Hey Priya, I'm good !! How are you ? Oh and by the way call me Sid, my close ones call me Sid " Siddarth replied

Close ones ?

"I'm good Sid ... Ermm why did you ask me to see you today?" Priya asked him sort of guessing the route Sid was taking her.

"Okay so Priya I'm coming directly to the point without any drags, after seeing you during that New Year party I have developed some unknown feelings for you !!  I don't know of its love or anything but I know I'd love to have a partner like you in my life". Sid told Priya very confidently.

Sid's revelation didn't shock Priya because she very well knew what was coming her way. "Sid what you have towards me might just be infatuation, you know nothing about me then how can you develop feelings for me ?" Priya asked curiously.

Sid's smiled and watched Sree playing for a few seconds and looked and Priya's direction and said " Priya I am mature enough to differentiate between love and infatuation. I'm not saying I'm head over heels in love with you because I need to obviously understand you more for that and you need to know my past and accept me for my minuses."
Priya breathed for a second and said
"Sid with me there will be an additional responsibility " Priya said looking into Shree's direction.