Chapter 37

Ananya's eyes filled with tears of Joy's and happiness, without a second thought Ananya ran up to where Nikhil was standing, he looked very handsome today for Ananya with his hands in his pant pocket and rolled up white shirt.

Ananya's and Nikhil eyes met each others, Nikhil smiled as he watched Ananya running upto him. After dropping her handbag and suitcase on the floor to where they were standing Ananya started hitting on Nikhil's chest very lightly but by leaving a impact.

Nikhil didn't react he allowed her to release her feelings. "Why did it take you soo long to confess your feelings Nikhil ?" Ananya asked Nikhil wiping away her tears.

" I'm sorry Anu ... " Nikhil said but Ananya didn't allow him to complete.

"Noo don't say sorry Nikhil, at least you confessed it before it got too late. I LOVE YOU NIKHIL" Ananya too confessed and wrapped her hands around him and buried her face on his chest, Nikhil caressed her hair and then wrapped his hands around hers. They stood like that for a very long time not bothering their surroundings or the rain.

"Shall we go back home then ?" Nikhil asked her

"Nikhil what about my job in Bangalore?" Ananya asked

"Leave that too me ! Don't worry about that baby " Nikhil assured her and together they left the place with content hearts.

And the finally they reached Nikhil's house,  everyone in the family was waiting for them to return together because all of them knew Nikhil's plan and they had they're fingers crossed hoping Ananya would return with Nikhil.

Everyone in the family came out of the house to welcome the couple back home. Parvathy was the happiest seeing Ananya return this time as Nikhil's Love ....

When Ananya entered the house her eyes popped seeing the decorations. The house was filled with Ananya's 25th Birthday decorations and in the middle of the hall a large cake was placed on the table which read HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANANYA...

Ananya's eyes filled with tears seeing the beautiful arrangements made by Nikhil's family for her no it wasn't Nikhil's family anymore it was her family too. "What if I didn't return ?" Ananya asked them. "We knew you'd return Anu" Daddu replied.

Soon Nikhil requested Ananya to blow the candles, she did as he said a fed him the first piece of cake followed by everyone else.

Soon Ananya went to change her saree and have a cold shower but as she was walking past Nikhil's room he grabbed her hand and bought her into his room. "Nikhil what are you doing  ?? Someone will see us" Ananya said making Nikhil smile, Nikhil then went and locked the door, Nikhil could sense the tension Anu was feeling "no ones going to see us anymore" Nikhil said.

Nikhil walked more and more closer making her take steps back until she reached the wall, Nikhil got very close to her making her weak below her knees. This was a new experience for Ananya, she had never gone though anything like this in her life and no one has ever made her feel the way she is feeling now.

Nikhil then took out a small box from his pocket and opened it, it was a diamond ring.

"Nikhil ... ? " Ananya stuttered seeing the ring. Nikhil held her hand and noticed the their engagement ring "did you never take this of ?". "Noo I couldn't.." Ananya replied. Nikhil glanced at her hands again and then slipped in the new diamond ring into her finger.

"Did you like it?" Nikhil asked

"Yes I love it!!" Ananya replied and smiled.

"I've got something else to show you " Nikhil said and got out the manglasutra he had kept safely his cupboard. Again that night Ananya wants to forgot crossed her mind, that moment when she threw her precious gold chain into his face and how she said she'll never wear it again ...

Ananya's eyes welled with tears and a lone tear escaped it ...

Nikhil wiped away the tear and palmed her face "don't cry baby... I don't want to see those tears again". Ananya liked Nikhil's authoritative tone.

"Let me tie this" Nikhil said getting closer to her,  "Nikhil I don't want you to do it like this" Ananya said. "Why?" Nikhil asked ?

"I want to do it all again Nikhil properly and and want to actually experience the feeling of getting married happily. "

"If that's my ladies wish then I have no objection !!" Nikhil replied

Now the proximity between them was really affecting Ananya, it was creating unknown sensations in her. Unexpectedly Nikhil placed his lips on top of Ananya's and started kissing her, he started of very gently but slowly it turned very aggressive and he intensified the kiss. However,Ananya didn't respond to the kiss, she allowed Nikhil to take control but when she was out of oxygen she immediately released herself from and ran away shyly. Nikhil watched her running away as he ran through his hair using his hands and grinned seeing her expression after the kiss. Nikhil wanted Ananya fully, as in her heart, mind and body.

Later on Nikhil informed his family that him and Ananya are planning to get married again. The family got excited of the idea, because their last wedding a very simple one with very few guests Ravinath and Parvathy suggested a lavish wedding but Ananya and Nikhil equally objected the idea of an lavish wedding. They wanted the wedding to be a close affair with their family and close friends, half heartily Parvathy and Ravinath agreed to it and straightaway Parvathy rang the astrologer to look for an auspicious date for them to get married. Nikhil sighed when his mother rang the astrologer because Nikhil never believed in any of this from the beginning but in a way he was thankful to the astrologer because he was the one who pointed out issues in Nikhils horoscope and got him married to Ananya who is his love now.

Ananya approached Nikhil when he was sitting in the couch reading something, Ananya too sat next to him and thanked him for this day "thank you so much Nikhil for the best birthday gift ever !! Thank you for confessing my feelings ! You really have made my day Nikhil. ", Nikhil smiled listening to Ananya but immediately that smile faded "Anu please don't ever leave me again, if anything happens in our life let's talk through it and sort it" Nikhil pleaded.

Ananya felt upset seeing Nikhil's weak side, "no I'll never repeat that mistake again Nikhil, I still regret that decision I took 3 years ago " Ananya assured him and then placed her head on his shoulders and together they dreamt of their beautiful future.
........................

Hope you all liked the short chapter 💙

Please vote and leave a comment if you liked the chapter.