Chapter 38

Finally the wedding arrived after the hectic one week, the astrologer informed Parvathy that the auspicious date is in one week therefore the haldi and mehendi was done in a short span of time and before they could breathe the wedding arrived.

The wedding was a very intimate one with very close family and friends attending it and it was taking place in Nikhils ancestral house. Nikhil and Ananya was made to wake up at 5 today, after Ananya's sandalwood bath she was taken into the dressing room to get ready.

Unlike Ananya's previous wedding she was feeling happy and joyful because today she was going to marry the love of her life Nikhil Varma. Devi and Priya was helping Ananya get ready. Ananya opted to wear Nikhil's grandmothers wedding saree Daddu had gifted her.

Meanwhile Nikhil was already taken into the mandap arranged at the ancestral house. As the time passed by Nikhil was getting less patient, he wanted to see Ananya and get over with this process as fast as he could, at the moment he was getting bored of listening to the Pandit, his instructions and the mrithungam's sound.

After what felt like a very long time for Nikhil finally the official wedding ceremonies were going to start. When it was time for Ananya to come out for the rituals she mentally seeked her fathers,mothers and brother blessings and just hoped they'll be happy watching their daughter get married this time with a happy heart from another world. A tear streamed down her face thinking about them but she immediately wiped it away as she was determined not to cry during a beautiful day of her life.

Soon Ananya entered and she walked towards the mandap which was decorated with marigold and jasmine flowers. Ananya's was indeed a feast for Nikhil's, she looked splendid today, what made her look even more splendid was the saree she was draped Into. The red kanchipuram saree bought many memories alive especially to Daddu, Ananya carried the saree very gracefully. Her traditional gold jewelry and her braided hair with jasmine flowers complimented her look.

Nikhil watched her approach him, three years ago he had married the same girl with anger, irritation and by absolutely despising the girl who he was going to marry then. He was marrying the same girl three years later but everything they had gone through over the passed three years have developed and cherished them into completely different individuals. They both have seen each other during their most vunerable and painful moments and experienced pain for a lifetime in the last three years but they were over it all now they are now looking forward to their beautiful future. Without Nikhil realising his eye moistened seeing Ananya.

Nikhil was proud to say that he is going to marry the Love of his life Ananya Nikhil Varma again. Finally Ananya reached the mandap Nikhil held out his hand and helped Ananya to enter the Mandap. "Looking gorgeous today" Nikhil whispered making her blush. The Pandit looked sternly at them and indicated them to stop talking making Nikhil frown.

Without wasting much time Ananya and Nikhil exchanged garlands followed by a long list of rituals, because Ananya's father wasn't there or anyone close to her was there to do the kanyadanam Siddarth did the kanyadanam in the place of her father/brother. There was no one better than Siddarth to do it because he was Anu's best friend and he deserved it more than anyone.

Soon Nikhil applied sindoor on Anu's forhead and finally Ananya's old manglasutra was given to Nikhil to tie it around her neck, as Nikhil was doing this Ananya prayed to God to never split them apart every again. "I love you" both said in unsion after Nikhil tied the manglasutra.

Finally the wedding ceremony came to an end.

"Papa when are you and mommy getting married ?" Sree asked Sid with a little pout. Sree now calls Sid papa and see him in the place of her father. "Hopefully very soon baby" Sid said to little Sree and winked at Priya making her blush. Sid thought that Priya looked stunning today in her beautiful saree which Sid had gifted the other day. Just like a family they posed for a pic alongside Nikhil and Ananya finally concluding the wedding.

By the time everyone returned home Ananya and Nikhil were exhausted especially Ananya because they had to pose for an countless amount of pictures today even though the wedding was a very simple one.

Ananya was given a separate room and was strictly advised to only share the room with Nikhil after the marriage, Priya and Devi teased Ananya numerous time as it was their wedding night today. The sound of wedding night skipped a beat in Ananya's heart, she was obviously prepared for it but the thought of it made her nervous and shy.

Ananya was still in her wedding look, nervously Ananya walked into Nikhils room and locked the door behind her. Nikhil was finishing of drawing a building plan, Nikhil had already changed and had a shower, he was now dressed in black t-shirt and pants and was wearing his glasses looking very different.

"What are you staring at Anu ?" Nikhil asked her seeing Anu looking at him intently.

"Oh noo nothing !!" She said nervously

"Go and get changed Anu then, you've been wearing that heavy saree and jewellery since morning you must be really tired" Nikhil said to Ananya after seeing her yawn which Ananya was definitely embarrassed about. Ananya was struggling to remove her jewelry as it was all tangled up, seeing Ananya struggle Nikhil helped her remove her jewellery and all those hair pins which had kept her hair together. Ananya then  went to have a shower and came back dressed in a much simpler pink saree.

Nikhil gestrured her to come and sit with him on the bed trying not to make her uncomfortable, "it was a very long day wasn't it " Nikhil asked Ananya enterwining his hands with hers.

"Yes, Nikhil ?"

" yes Anu " Nikhil replied

"Do you really love me ?" Ananya asked

"What made you ask me that ?" Nikhil asked her moving a bit closer to her. But Ananya stood up and went next to the window and stared outside.

Nikhil watched her actions, then went and stood behind her and wrapped his hands around her bare stomach inside the saree creating a strange sensation in both. But Ananya didn't object what Nikhil did.

."of course I love you Anu, your my world Anu. Your the one who bought colours into my life, I'd rather spend the rest of my life with you and grow old with you than anyone else in this world." Ananya smiled hearing her response, she turned around and buried her a face into his chest and said "I love you too Nikhil, I'm the happiest girl in this world". Nikhil too smiled hearing those beautiful words from her mouth.

They stayed in that position for a long time. Out of no where a gentle breeze came and filled the room but they were both very warm inside them. Slowly Nikhil lifted her face and cupped and gently started assaulting her mouth, this time Ananya too responded to it. Immediately after that Nikhil wrapped his hands around her shoulder and started unhooking her saree blouse, realising what Nikhil was doing Ananya inmeditely took a step back hitting the wall. Her bare back was now exposed.

"Are you not ready Anu ?" Nikhil asked her nervously thinking he shouldn't have done it without asking her.

Nikhil expected her to say a NO but surprising she nodded her head and said Yes making Nikhil's lips curl into a smile. Feeling shy Ananya buried her face into Nikhils chest again. This was all a new experience for Ananya.

That night they consummated their marriage, making him hers and Ananya his and experienced a different  part of love.

.....................................................

So guys Ananya and Nikhil has married again !!

Let me know what you all think of this chapter below in the comments.

So this story is nearly approaching its finish line ....
There won't be many chapters after this chapter. I guess it's better to end it before it gets too dragged.
Thinking of writing another story but haven't made my mind up whether to write another story or not.

Thanking all my readers for the support and love you have shown to this story so far !!!