Chapter 39

Nikhil and Ananya was walking through the paddy field with their hands enterwined together.

Ananya - "this place is soo beautiful Nikhil, it reminds me a lot of my village I grew up in"

Nikhil - "yeah this place brings a sense of calmness and peace which can't you find in the city, we can always visit your village whenever you want"

Ananya - "Yes I want to visit my village again soon"

Nikhil - "hmm, you know something ?"

Ananya - "what ?"

Nikhil - "your looking really pretty today"

Ananya blushed hearing Nikhil's compliment but she felt it was so random.

"come let's go and sit there" Nikhil said to Ananya and they sat on the bench next to the paddy fields.

Suddenly Nikhil pecked a kiss on Ananya's cheeks. "Stop it Nikhil !! Somone will see us" Ananya said pushing him back. "I'm really struggling to get enough of you Anu", Ananya nudged him gently and told him to shut up as people were walking by.

"This is a public place Nikhil for goodness sake, control yourself" Ananya faked anger and told him making Nikhil smirk. They spend rest of their day in the paddy fields talking non stop and finding solace in each other embrace. By the time they reach home it was night time, after greeting the family Ananya and Nikhil went to there room, Nikhil had some pending work to finish therefore he settled himself on the study and started doing it, It was raining heavily, Ananya stood and watched the rain in the balcony, Ananya was enjoying it. Sometime later she heard Nikhil groaning in frustration so she went in a checked if he was ok. "Are you ok Nikhil ?" Ananya asked him, "No not really, I've been working on this plan for a client over the last few weeks but I'm not able to fulfil their requirements, they have always got something negative to say about the plan". Nikhil expressed his concerns. 

"Nikhil your already an established architect stop getting too worked up over something like this. Your already working too much Nikhil, I really feel as if you need to reduce your workload and spend some time with your wife and family."  Ananya complained to Nikhil 

Nikhil smiled hearing her concern, he gestured to come near him and he made her sit on his lap and they started kissing each other passionately forgetting their stress for some moments. Slowly Nikhil's hands went up her salwar and touched the ends of her bra, they were both on fire by this time, Nikhil then carried her to the bed and placed her on the bed and made love very passionately and in a way they have never explored before. After they finished Ananya felt shy all of a sudden and covered herself with the ends of her dupatta "are you still shy after all that we have done ?" Nikhil teased her and removed the dupatta from her body exposing her completely, she then placed her head on Nikhil's chest and they slept finding comfort in each others warmth. 

The next day Nikhil woke up early in the morning and smiled seeing his wife sleeping next to him peacefully. Nikhil was ever so proud to address Ananya as his wife, she was a very unique girl with different set of personalities which made her stand out from the other girls Nikhil has ever been involved with. Ananya was Nikhil's strength, he was ever so grateful to God for gifting him with a precious gift like Ananya, she fulfilled him  and made a purpose to his life. Nikhil wasn't ready to give away Ananya for anything. As these thoughts were crossing Nikhil's mind Ananya slowly opened her eyes and noticed Nikhil staring at the ceiling engrossed in his thoughts. Ananya slowly got up covering herself with the blanket and waved her hand to get Nikhil's attention "What are you thinking so deeply early in the morning ?" Ananya asked him breaking his trance. "I was just thinking of when we first met each other and how far we have travelled since then and where we have reached now" Nikhil said.