Chapter 15

Nikhil and Ananya were leaving today to Manchester for Ananya's graduation. Shekar had booked their tickets for  5 days.

"For goodness sake Ananya are you not ready ?" Nikhil asked sitting in the lounge.

"I am ready" Ananya replied to Nikhil in the same high pitched voice. Ananya was wearing a simple jeans and top and had tied her waist length hair into a pony tail.

Why can't she leave her hair loose Nikhil thought.

Soon the driver picked both of their luggage and placed it at the back of the car. Ananya sat at the back of the car and Nikhil sat at the front next to driver. After a long drive and the procedures in the airport Nikhil and Ananya were now waiting for the flight, they still had some more time for the flight. Nikhil went to call his girlfriend who was in Hyderabad now.

When returned he sat next to Ananya and said
"How lucky are you Ananya ? To travel in a plane for free. My pride wouldn't allow me to travel in someone else's money". Nikhil said to mock Ananya and make her feel bad.

"I'm not travelling using a random person's money. I'm travelling in my father in laws and husbands money." Ananya said with her arms crossed

"I'm not your husband neither your my wife. Shreya is more like my wife even tho were not married,  not you" Nikhil said

"But Nikhil we got married, you can't deny the fact I'm wearing the manglasutra you tied" Ananya said

"Well that was an accident, I will soon make his relationship invalid and remove that s*** from your neck, wait for it ". Nikhil said

"But until you make this marriage invalid I'm your responsibility as much as your mine and in a way I have more right on you than you stupid girlfriend. Also, because you said that Shreya's more like your wife I want to give you a warning. Basically your trusting her too much, I have a feeling that she'll leave you and you will be beyond broken because of it". Ananya said confidently.

"Ananya shut it. If you utter one more word about my Shreya you will pay a huge price for it". As soon as Nikhil said that Ananya's phone started ringing.

It was Siddarth

Ananya smiled seeing his name and picked up the call. However, she stood up and moved away from Nikhil to talk to him. Nikhil observed Ananya's expressions whilst talking to Siddarth.
She looked much happier and cheerful compared to when she was with Nikhil.
When Ananya returned back from her call, approximately after around 30 mins Nikhil shot a death glare at Ananya.

"What ?" Ananya said

"Why is he calling you like this, he called at least twice when we were In the car and now again. What does he have so much to tell you." Nikhil said angrily.

"Chill Nikhil, why you getting so angry ? Just like the freedom you have to decided the people you want in your life I have the freedom too to decided who I have in my life. So just like I said yesterday stop poking your nose into other people's matters. Also, because you don't see me as your wife you have no right to control me" Ananya said angrily.

Ananya then placed her headphone in her ears and started listening to music. Nikhil just tightened his fist hearing Ananya's reply. From what Nikhil said Ananya understood that there was a slight progression in Nikhil's attitude because why would he be bothered in what Ananya's doing if Nikhil doesn't have anything for her. But she knew as long as Shreya's in Nikhil's life she won't allow Nikhil to change even if Nikhil wants to.

Soon they entered their flight. When Nikhil looked closely at their tickets he saw his dad had booked them an economy seat. "S*** why did he book economy tickets" Nikhil said. Ananya just ignored his ridiculous attitude.