34. Junk Trap

The group of Pogues + Sarah trekked along in the Mystery Machine, an aura of excitement in the air as they began their journey to the warehouse

The group of Pogues + Sarah trekked along in the Mystery Machine, an aura of excitement in the air as they began their journey to the warehouse. Devyn and JJ were nestled in the far back, the girl sitting across his lap, his large hands wrapped around her waist, the blonde pressing gentle kisses to her neck every few minutes.

"So they keep the money out here?"

"That's what she said," JJ shrugged, before a stupid grin came over both his and Devyn's face.

"That's what she said," the couple echoed, chuckling quietly as Pope glared at them.

"Stop," Pope shook his head at their immaturity, rolling his chocolate eyes.

"I've never even heard of Resurrection Drive," Sarah spoke up, chewing thoughtfully on her fingernail, her blonde hair splayed elegantly down her back without even meaning to.

"'Cause you're rich," JJ answered her question, Devyn giving him a weird look from his lap before the boy pressed a few short kisses into the crook of her neck, making her giggle.

"You've never heard of it either, JJ," Devyn laughed softly, her long fingers playing with the hair at the nape of his neck, which caused him to grip her waist tighter, remembering all of the unholy times she had done so before, the instances playing in his head like a movie.

"Don't say my name," JJ growled in her ear, causing the girl to smirk as she purposefully readjusted herself on his lap, making him squirm underneath her.

"Thank you," Sarah shot a look back at the black-haired girl, not noticing the boy writhing beneath her, simply thankful for the support.

"There's nothing but weeds back here," Kiara grimaced, watching the world pass by in one big blur as John B drove.

"All right, just 'cause it's weeds, doesn't mean it's...like..." JJ trailed off, unable to think or form a coherent sentence as Devyn kissed his jaw teasingly, their friends not even a foot away, not noticing what was going on in the very back of the van.

JJ's hands ran from her waist to her thighs then back to her waist, as if her thighs burnt wherever he touched, trying to control himself to the best of his ability.

"Devyn, I swear to God I'm gonna-"

Unfortunately, the girl never got to hear the rest of that sentence, due to the fact that whopping police sirens so rudely interrupted him.

"Cops? Out here?" Kie's face scrunched up in confusion, brows furrowed and eyes narrowed.

"God! Are you kidding me?" JJ yelled, a mix of a scream and whine, his eyes defeated but still holding the hunger they did only a moment ago.