CHAPTER 13 "You and that smart mouth."

DRACO POV.

Me and Willow watch as the other student fill into the Great Hall, of course Potter and his minions are missing. We came here before the other students as requested by The Dark Lord. The hall isn't how It used to be its dark and dingy and the candles that floated above our heads are no where to be seen.

The Carrow's stroll behind Snape. Alecto is the new professor of muggle study's, hopefully she will make these morons realise that procreating with them is filth. Amycus has been appointed the role of Defence against the Dark Arts, they're a vile pair and won't be liked by anyone. Willows already had a few run ins with them, and they didn't end well, it worries me that she doesn't fear anyone, and I fear that one day she will be killed because of her smart mouth.

Whilst Snape addresses The Students, I turn to look at Willow who's scowling at Ginny Weasley. Willow looks perfect as always, despite the cut on her lip from her first fight with Alecto Carrow.

"Stop staring Grayling." I say giving her a judgmental look. She rips her gaze from Ginny and turns her attention to me, memories of the other night flash through my mind and it can't help but smile. We haven't had a chance to be alone since then.

"You should take your own advice Draco; you have drool on your chin." she quips.

I wipe my chin and she laughs.

"Gotcha." She says playfully.

"Are we interrupting you? Miss Grayling, Mr Malfoy?" Snape snaps.

"Stay behind. The rest of you can leave."

Willow rolls her eyes and tuts loudly making me laugh. As the hall empties Snape approaches us both.

"May I remind you, that even though you are here at request of The Dark Lord and your job is to serve him, I will not tolerate rudeness. There will be no special treatment for either of you... is that clear?"

"Yes Professor." I say quickly.

I shot a quick look at Willow and I can tell she's about to say something she'll regret.

"I just find it fun-"She begins.

"Willow, shut it, come on were gonna be late." I snap at her, pulling her arm.

"Is that clear Miss Grayling?" Snape repeats himself.

"Yes professor." She mutters and she storms out of hall.

I have to walk fast to catch up to Grayling as she rages through the corridors. She's angry and I know I'm about to get a earful. Her hair abides to her stride, flowing behind her.

"Lets get one thing straight Malfoy, don't you ever, ever speak to me like that in front of someone ever again, no one tells me what to do." She bites pointing her finger at my face.

"Is that why you were born a Death Eater and do everything the dark lord wants you do to instead of having a life." I clap back.

Her eyes widen and her mouth drops open and I can see her clutch for her wand in her pocket. Her eyes start to water as she clenches her jaw back shut. I feel a little bad for the words that came out of my mouth but she needs to understand that I am only trying to help her.

"Fuck you Draco." She turns on her heel and storms towards her class.

~~

WILLOW POV.

Its 2am as I head for the room of requirement, I need to be on my own. Hogwarts is miserable, there's no fun anymore and all the teachers have lost their passion. My Father Owled me to let me know they still haven't been successful in finding Potter and if I hear or see anything in the castle, I must call Voldemort straight away. As I walk down the hallway, I hear a girl sobbing, following the sounds I look to see its Ginny Weasley crying on the steps. I try to walk off without her seeing me, but she looks up at me her eyes puffy. Fuck sake, now I have to pretend I care.

"What's the matter with you?" I ask trying to be as sympathetic as I can.

"It's nothing, sorry, I should go back to my dorm."

She scrunches her wet tissue in her hand and gets up to leave. I notice she apologised for crying and I can't help but feel sad for her, I spent my whole childhood apologising for crying.

"Don't be sorry, it's a tough time for everyone." I sigh giving her a reassuring tap on the shoulder.

"Thank you," She smiles weakly. "Have we met before? Your voice, it sounds familiar."

I flash back to the night of the Weasley wedding were id kicked her to the floor, guilt cast over me.

"No, not really. I mean, I joined last year so you might've heard me talking in the halls or something."

She scans me suspiciously.

"Anyway, I must be going now. Nice to meet you."

I walk towards the room of requirement leaving Ginny in the dark of the hallway, Surely she doesn't know who I am?" As I enter the room, I fling my jacket onto the floor and head for the sofa. There he sits with his platinum blonde hair, playing with his hands Infront of him, his white shirts hangs open at the top revealing the top of his chest. Laying on his chest is where I feel my safest. He looks up finally realising that I'm there.

"Come to apologise Grayling?"

"No actually I came to be on my own."

"I'll leave then, bloody sick of this room anyway." Draco gets up and darts for the door, is he really walking out on me? I feel bad for my outburst earlier, he was only trying to protect me and what he said was harsh but true. I hate how this place makes me feel, how he makes me feel.

"I'm Sorry." I blurt out.

Draco spins to look at me as I stand awkwardly in the middle of the room, his jaw nearly hitting the floor.

"Could you repeat that Grayling? I didn't quite hear you?" a grin appearing on his face.

"You heard what I said Draco, take it or leave it."

He walks slowly towards me, towering above me and for the first time I feel intimidated by him. He places his fingers below my chin and brushes my lips with his thumb.

"You and that smart mouth." He whispers gripping my mouth open with his hand.

"What shall we do with you and that smart mouth." I feel weak as he takes control. I let him take control. For once I'm speechless, my breathing deepens as his lips linger in front of mine, and his other hand grabs my waist pulling me into him.

"Kiss me." I beg.

"Not tonight Grayling, its late." He smiles.

"I'll see you tomorrow, sweet dreams."

He pushes my head back as he loosens the grip of my face.

He leaves me in the room of requirement feeling completely breathless and pining for him, I couldn't get him out of my mind and even though I was slightly angered by his teasing I couldn't help but smile and admire him for it.