CHAPTER 25. " I always had her." (Epilogue.)

DRACO POV.

I walk into Malfoy Manor feeling sick, I haven't been back here since The Dark Lord died. It's cleaner than It was before and the windows let in the light that was absent for so long. The marble floor glistens and for once I don't feel unsafe in my own home. I walk into the Lounge to see My Mother staring blankly into the fire. She hasn't been herself lately, shes worried about my Father's trial, she feels guilty like she let him down for lying that Potter was dead even though she knows it was the right thing to do. I clear my throat to get her attention and she jumps.

"Draco." She sobs running towards me and embracing me into a motherly hug. I hug her back tight. She pulls away and looks at me her face full of pride.

"I am so proud of you Darling, I am so sorry your Father and I put you through that." Her crying intensifies. I did resent my Parents for what had happened but after seeing how powerful Voldemort was, I can't really blame them.

"It's ok Mum, I understand." My mother lets out a sigh of relief and wipes the tears from her face.

"How's Willow?" She asks concerned, I had sent her an owl to let her know the details of what happened, I haven't even mentioned the engagement yet.

"I asked her to Marry me." I cant help but smile as the words come out of my mouth. She is really going to be a part of my life, forever. My mother lets out an excited squeal and hugs me once more, it was good to see her finally smile again. Willow walks into the room and stands awkwardly in the doorway, she had been paying her respects to the fallen at Hogwarts, Luna wanted to her go. I didn't attend, I couldn't bring myself to look anyone in the eye, I guess that makes Willow stronger than me. My mother walks towards her and wraps her into a loving hug.

"Thank you for looking after my son and I look forward to having you be part of our family." Willow gives her a sweet smile. My mother rushes out of the room, I roll my eyes, she's going to start planning the wedding already I just know it.

Willow walks towards me, her black lace dress drags along the floor behind her, she has her hair neatly pulled back in a low bun with a lace fascinator hanging softly in front of her smoky eyes. Her lips are cherry red and her skin is peachy.

"Bit much for a funeral, don't you think?" I quip as she glares at me with a smirk on her face.

"Just shut up and tell me I look beautiful Malfoy." She mutters, leaning into me and kissing me gently on the lips.

~~

WILLOW POV.

Draco picks me up and carries me into our room, I let out a squeal as he tosses me over his shoulder. He chucks me onto the bed and towers above, he clenches his jaw and smile at mes, making my stomach do flips. Removing his wand, he hovers it over my body and my dress splits in two, he removes it from my body and looks at me smugly.

"That's better." He grins, his ocean eyes hold my gaze as he claims what is his.

~~

Guests start piling into the Manor and I feel a nervous twinge in my stomach. I want to Marry Draco but I didn't think Narcissa could get it planned so quickly. I pace in front of the mirror as my emerald silk wedding dress trails along the floor behind me. Luna tried to persuade me to buy white gown but it really didn't look right on me. My hair hangs to the side in loose waves and my lips are the perfect shade of red. We only extended our invites to a small amount of people, some even ignored them, which I suppose is wise considering we were Death Eaters. I gaze out the window into the Garden at the beautiful display Narcissa had put together.