1

Ally has add DinahJane and Mani to a group chat.

Ally: do you guys think I can add a friend to our chat? She's going through something right now and she just needs someone to talk to.

Mani: uh sure.

DinahJane: is everything ok?

Ally: honestly I don't know. All I know is she's comes to work visibly upset and I have no idea why. I'm hoping that this will get her to open up and actually tell me what's going on.

DinahJane: what's her name?

Ally: Lauren Jauregui.

Mani: add her. Let's get to know her better.

Ally had add Lauren to the chat.

Lauren: hello?

Ally: Lauren hi! I would like you to meet my friends Dinah and Normani.

DinahJane: hey Lauren.

Mani: hello Lauren.

Lauren: uh hello. Not to be rude but why am I here.

Mani: Ally though that we would be good friends and we wanted to meet you to see if that was true.

Lauren: oh! Well that's fine but I can't talk right now. My girlfriend's coming back today and I thought we'd spend some time together but I can talk tomorrow.

DinahJane: you have a girlfriend? What's her name?

Lauren: Camila.

Mani: Cabello?

Lauren: yeah do you know her?

Mani: no but a friend I knew did.

Lauren: you have to tell me more but I have to go. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Bye.

Lauren has left the chat.

DinahJane: wasn't Camila the name of your ex Mani?

Mani: yeah... Ally what do you know about her relationship.

Ally: nothing. She doesn't really talk about it.

DinahJane: why not?

Ally: Lauren says that Camila isn't out yet so they're keeping their relationship quiet until she does come out.

Mani: and that's what she said?

Ally: yeah. Why do you ask?

Mani: because when I lived in Miami she was very out and proud about her sexuality.

DinahJane: you don't think....

Mani: I really hope not.