41

The minute Lauren opened the door she had no idea she'd see her ex's parents standing there. She's never met them officially but she knew what they looked like but she was confused as to why they were there. However before she could speak she was slapped in the face by Camila's mother.

"Hey! What was that for?" Lauren exclaimed.

Sinu glares at her and shook her head in disgust. "How could you!? After everything my daughter did for you, you go out and cheat on her! What kind of slut did your mother raise because my daughter was raised with decency and morals." She spits. "I don't get why you'd do this to someone who has given you the world."

Lauren rubbed her cheek as she shook her head. "Your daughter has never given me the world. She abused me both mentally and physically. She doesn't have decency or morals because if she did she wouldn't have abused me when we were together. I loved Camila but there's no way she loved me, not with how she treated me." She says.

"Oh please! What proof do you have of any abuse, huh? Oh that's right none because it never happened!" Sinu yells. "My daughter would never do that and you know it! You're just a cheap lying slut and I hope karma comes and gets you for what you have done to my daughter!"

Lauren was about to say something but she was slapped once more before Sinu decided to leave. Watching the woman walk away she was pissed and decided to text her ex. She knows she shouldn't but she's already angry.

Lauren: how could you? How could you lie and tell your parents that I cheated when we both know damn well why I really left you.

Camila: I didn't lie Lauren. You did cheat on me when you decide to run off with my ex and her bimbo girlfriend. So don't blame me for your faults.

Lauren: oh that's such bullshit! We both know that we were broken up when I got with DJ and Mani. So don't sit here and act like I cheated when I never did.

Camila: sounds good. Hope the jury believes it.

Lauren: what? What are you talking about?

Camila: I'm taking you to court Lauren. I'm suing for emotional distress because of all the hurt you've caused me over the last few months.

Lauren: ok fine. See you in court.