34

The minute Lauren told her family that she needs to head back to California they were sad. They didn't want her to leave but they understood why she had to go back. She told them that she would call more and just keep up with them more than she did when she left the first time. They told her the same and honestly she felt good leaving this time. She felt like things were solved. Well mostly everything. Chris was a different issue that she was ready to deal with just yet, but she had to soon.

The minute she and Ashley arrived in California she wanted to go talk to Dinah and Normani right away but she was nervous. She was scared of their reaction to her being back. She knew that Dinah wanted to be done with her but she was hoping that she could convince her to talk. She loves Dinah and Normani, and she really just wants to make it work. So she's really hoping that they'll be able to talk.

Standing outside the familiar door Lauren felt so nervous. She was absolutely terrified because she didn't know the outcome to this. Taking a deep breath she knocks twice and waits do the door to open.

"What are you doing her Jauregui?" Dinah asked coldly.

Lauren flashed her a shy grin. "Hello Dinah. I was hoping that we could talk?" She asked. Dinah rolls her eyes and crossed her arms. "Absolutely not. Lauren you left without even saying anything, then on top of that you ghost up for six months and then on top of that you text after being gone and you don't even apologize!" She yells. "If you really think talking is going to fix this you're wrong. As far as I'm concerned you don't exist."

Lauren could feel her heart breaking but she was trying to be strong. "Believe me what I did was wrong but can't you see it from my side? I felt alone and I had already lost Mani that I was scared that I'd lose you too. I'm sorry Dinah." She spoke softly. "I never meant to hurt you. I just got scared but I didn't have to push you away like I did and for that I'm sorry."

Dinah rolls her eyes. "Leave Lauren. I really don't want to see you ever again." She spoke coldly. Lauren felt tears in her eyes and her heart was breaking. "Do you really mean that? Do you really want me to leave?" She asked.

Dinah knew that what she was about to do would hurt but Lauren didn't even think about her feelings when she just left so why should she care. She shouldn't. "Yes Lauren. I want you gone. What we had is completely over and nothing you can say will ever fix this. It's over." She said.

Lauren felt like all the air was knocked out of her lungs and she felt her body go completely numb but she nodded. "Ok. Since that's what you want I'll leave." She spoke with a soft voice. "G-goodbye Dinah."

Watching Lauren leave was hard but Dinah had to keep to her word. She couldn't be with someone who wouldn't even think about her feelings when she did something. She knows she'll always love Lauren but being in a relationship will never work out. As much as this sucks it needed to be done. She had to end it no matter how much it hurts her to do so.