37

After their talk things pretty much went back to normal. Dinah, Lauren and Normani were happy together and they feel like they can finally put everything behind them and move on.

However Camila has found out about them getting back together and she's absolutely not happy about it. She clearly has to step things up and make it absolutely impossible for them to be together and she might know how.

"Now what's the plan again?" Lucy asked.

Camila smirks "hang out with Lauren. Flirt with her right in front of them and when they get mad just continue until they leave." She says. Lucy nods "I think I can do that."

-

Ally: so is everything good between you guys?

Mani: yes everything is fine. We're happy right now.

DinahJane: yeah we're in such a good space that being together feels right. We needed this.

Lauren: we also got a puppy!

Ally: wait... So let me get this straight. You guys make up and then move in together and then on top of that you guys got a puppy and you're just now telling me! Why would you keep that a secret 😞

Mani: we weren't trying to we just kind of forget.

Ally: I'm sure 😒

Lauren: it's true! And it's not like you tell us everything about your life.

Ally: oh yes I do!

Lauren: really? So how was your date with Ashley?

DinahJane: wait Ally had a date?

Mani: and you didn't let us know!

Ally: I'm going to kill you later..

Ally: yes I had a date but I wasn't sure if it would even go well so I didn't tell you.

Mani: so did you have a good time?

Ally: it was so fun! Ashley is so sweet. Lauren was right when she said that she was incredible.

DinahJane: so you set her up with your friend from Miami?

Lauren: yeah Ash met her once and she really liked Ally so I talked Ally into giving her one chance. I think it worked out.

Mani: I'm calling it now that they'll be official before the end of next month.

DinahJane: count me in!

Lauren: me too.

Ally: 🙄