7

With a new change of clothes in her hands Lauren walked down the hallway with a blank look on her face as the nurse told her about the facility and what she was expected to do while she was here. She felt completely broken down and defeated. She didn't know how Camila and Chris did but they got the doctors on their side and now she's here. She doesn't know for how long but she hopes it's not long.

Walking into a room Lauren wasn't alone. There in the room with her was a girl with medium length black hair and several tattoos. She gulps "h-hello." She greets shyly.

The girl looks at her and smiled a little. "You must be my new roommate. I'm Demi." She greeted. Lauren smiled a little. "I'm Lauren." She spoke softly. Demi pats the spot next to her. "Come here. Let's talk." She says. "I mean we are roommates now so I think getting to know each other is a good first step."

Getting off the plane Dinah and Normani got an Uber to Mike's home and just hoped for the best. They haven't heard anything since the last call they got and they just hope everything is ok. They hope Lauren is ok.

"So I've checked my father's phone records and he called Dinah and Normani." Chris says.

Camila rolled her eyes but smirked. "What exactly can they do? The doctors and nurses know you and me, they know us not them. So them being here is a waste of time." She says.

Chris chuckled, "maybe but having them here might work in our favor." She says. "Think about it; if we can convince the doctor that they're the reason why Lauren believes you're abusive and she's innocent they won't let them near her." Camila's smirk grew as she looks up at him. "Now that's not a bad idea."