54

Arriving home from work Dinah furrowed her eyebrows when she noticed that the door was slightly opened and that was weird because she knew Lauren hated the door opened and Normani didn't trust anyone to not break in to a house that's wide open like that.

Quickly running inside she screams when she saw Lauren on the floor bleeding out. "Lauren," she quickly rushed to her side. "Baby what happened?" She cried. Blank eyes looked at her as Lauren blinks. "Mani. H-he took M-Mani. Y-you hav-have to f-find her." She says.

Before Dinah could ask anymore questions Normani came running in and right next to Lauren. "I've already called the ambulance. They're on their way." She said. Dinah blinks as she looks at her girlfriend. "Mani what happened?" She asked.

Looking at her girlfriend Normani felt tears form in her eyes. "Chris came and he tried taking me. Lauren tried to stop him but he shot her and dragged me to the car where he shoved me in and drove off fast. I managed to jump out and run here while calling the police and ambulance on the way." She explains.

Dinah felt proud of Normani for fighting back and getting here but before she could say anything the ambulance came in and started attending to Lauren and making sure that she was ok. She had unfortunately passed out due to blood loss so they quickly rushed her out with Dinah and Normani quickly following behind them. Normani riding with Lauren in the ambulance and Dinah following behind in her own car.

Sitting in her own car watching everything that happened Lucy couldn't help but feel bad. She knew that something like this would happen and she couldn't let him, them get away with it. She had to do something. She had to come forward about why this happened. She has to tell the truth.