1

One Year Later.
Lauren was standing in the kitchen making dinner when a pair of arms wrapped around her waist. She rolls her eyes as she moves out of the person's hold and turns around to face Camila. "You're back early." She said.

Camila smiles "I was hoping that maybe we could spend time together. You know like we used to." She says. Lauren again rolled her eyes as she went back to making dinner. "That's not going to happen because things aren't how they were before." She says. "I don't love you."

Camila frowns "but we're dating. You obviously feel something for me if you've stayed with me this long." She says. Lauren sighed "I'm only with you because Dinah and Normani were threatened. If things were different I'd be with them." She spoke coldly.

Camila felt angry when Lauren brought them up. "Lauren when are you going to realize that no matter what Normani would always choose Dinah over you." She paused. "Yeah you guys might have been together but Normani always loved Dinah more than you! When she lost her memory she only remembered Dinah, which means that she didn't love you as much as you loved her!" She spat.

Lauren held back the tears in her eyes as she face Camila. "Normani and Dinah both loved me more than you ever did! They actually treated me like I was a person and not some hot arm candy for them to show off like you did," she huffs. "They never once laid q hand on me when things got hard or we got into an argument. They loved me enough to work things out and never resorted to locking me in basements or beating me until I agreed with something like you did. They loved me the way you couldn't." She says.

Camila glared at her as she squeezed her hand into a fist. She was fuming right now. "Lauren don't sit here and act like you're oh so innocent when you're fucking not! You hurt me just as badly as I hurt you! If you weren't such a moron you'd see how much pain I was in when you had me locked up." She paused as she took a deep breath. "Yes I have anger issues but don't sit here and say that I don't love you because I do Lauren." She says. "I love you so fucking much that I'd do anything to stay with you. Anything."

Back in California Dinah and Normani where sitting on the couch in silence as they watched some movie on TV. However Normani wasn't paying attention because her mind was completely focused on the green eyed girl that she missed so much.

"Do you think she's happy?" She asked.

Dinah glanced at her girlfriend. "From what I saw I don't think so but honestly I hope I'm wrong." She said. Normani looks at her. "Do you think she misses us?" She asked. "Maybe, but I'm not sure. It's been a year baby and things can change so much in a year." Dinah says.

"It can but this is Lauren we're talking about. I just have this feeling that it's not over for us." Normani says.

Dinah loved how positive Normani was because it kept her positive and she really needed that during this time. She just hopes that wherever Lauren is that she's ok.