10

Walking into the facility that she sent Lauren to Camila said hi to the person at the front desk before heading up to Demi's room. She needed to talk to her and make sure she doesn't befriend Lauren while she's here.

Walking up to the door she knocked once before opening the door and glaring at the girl. "Demi we need to talk." She demands. Demi looks at her. "What could you possibly need to talk to me about? I mean I haven't heard from you in so long I figured that you've finally let me go." She says.

Camila smirks a little as she sits next to the girl. "Baby I could never let you go. You're one of the greatest girls I have ever been with." She says. "You know how much I loved you when we were together."

Demi knew exactly what she was doing and she wasn't happy about it. "No Camila I don't. I mean most of our relationship you were horrible abusive towards me. So sorry if I don't believe that you ever loved me." She spits out angrily.

Camila huffed as she shook her head. "Enough about us. I'm here to talk about Lauren. You need to stay away from her." She said. "And why would I do that?" Demi asked.

Camila smiles "if you do this I'll get you out of here. Since I hold so much power I can talk to the doctors about letting you out." She says. "Isn't that what you want baby?"

Demi wanted out of her more than anything, but she wasn't about to turn on Lauren to do it. "Look I don't know what happened between you guys so I can't necessarily say I won't befriend her." She says. "I need more info."

Camila groans as she stood up. "Ok look things with me and Lauren have been rocky. She said some things to me the other day that really hurt me and to get back at her I sent her here." She says. "I mean she needs to he taught a lesson about not disrespecting me. I love her but she can't treat me like I'm the bad guy all the time. I might have angry issues but she's mean."

Demi took in everything that her ex said. "Look Lauren came here and hasn't talked since she got here. She's been completely silent during this whole thing and I think she understands what she's done wrong." She lied easily. Camila smiled at that. "Ok that's good. If you can keep her like this she'll soon realize that I'm the only one who really loves her. I mean she has no one besides me and if she keeps this up she won't have me at all. So she needs to listen if she wants to keep me." She said. Demi smiled a fake smile as she nods. "Yeah you're absolutely right."

The minute the door opened and closed Lauren came out of the closet. "Did you get everything?" She asked. Demi nodded as she turned off the tape recorder. "Yes. Everything she's said and confessed to is on this tape." She says. Lauren smiled "good."