60

It was Thursday and Dinah had just left to help her father with some paperwork for their company. So it was just Normani and Lauren. Even though they've spent alone time together before that didn't make Normani any less nervous to be around the girl. She didn't know why she was nervous but she was. She just hopes everything goes well.

"Babe is everything ok?" Lauren asked softly.

Normani smiles "yeah I'm fine." She says simply. Lauren raised an eyebrow at her. "You're lying." She says. "What's wrong Mani?" Normani sighs as she lays next to Lauren on the bed. "I'm just nervous. I'm not sure why but being around you makes me nervous." She tells her.

Lauren giggles as she locks her fingers with Normani's. "Baby you don't have to be nervous around me. If it makes you feel better we can go slow." She says.

"No, we don't have to do that. I just have to get used to actually dating two wonderful girls." Normani says.

Lauren smiles as she pulled Normani into her. "Well if that's the case, then let's cuddle and watch your favorite movie." She says. Normani looked up and smiled at her. "Deal."

As the movie was playing Normani stopped paying attention as she looked at Lauren. She always knew the girl was pretty but seeing her right now she just thought Lauren looks so beautiful right now.

"You're beautiful Lo." She whispers softly.

Lauren blushed as she smiles at Normani. "Aw baby you're beautiful as well." She says. Normani felt her heart pounding and without a thought she kissed the girl. She felt like her body was out of her control but she didn't care. Kissing Lauren right now was absolutely perfect. She felt all the sparks she felt when she first kissed Dinah and now she finally understands why they're all dating. She gets it now and she couldn't be happier.