2

Lauren was sitting in the basement with her knees hugging her chest as Camila banged on the door trying to get in. Tears were falling from her eyes as she remembers everything from their past.

She didn't understand why she thought Camila might have changed but she should have known better. Camila was never going to change she would always be horrible and abusive towards her. That unfortunately would never change.

"Lauren open the fucking door!"

Camila was fuming when she got no answer and with all the strength she had she ran towards the door with a chair and rammed into it. "Open the door Lauren! Open it right now!" She screams as she repeats the process over and over again.

Lauren was screaming and crying as fear shook through her body. She knew that if she didn't leave that something bad would happen because she has never seen Camila this angry. She was scared but she was stuck and didn't have anywhere to go. What was she going to do?

Dropping the broken pieces of the chair Camila was breathing heavily as she glares at the door. "Lauren if you don't open this door right now I promise I'll hurt you worse than ever before! So get the fuck out of the basement!" She screamed.

Lauren was crying and breathing heavily as she stood up slowly from the floor. She wipes her eyes as she walked out of the basement. Camila running towards her made Lauren cower back into the corner and cover her face. "Please don't! I'm sorry!" She cries. "I'm so sorry!"

Stopping her actions Camila was breathing slowly as she looks down at the scared girl on the floor. Rolling her eyes she just shook her head. "Get the fuck up and go making me some dinner you fucking worthless pig." She spat viciously.

Lauren looked at her with sad eyes as she slowly stood up and made her way to the kitchen. The loud slamming of the front door made her jump but she quickly relaxed when she realized that Camila had left. Feeling everything that she had bottled up she just broke down because this was all too much. She just wanted to be happy but everytime she was someone came and ruined it for her. Maybe happiness just wasn't for her. Maybe it's time to give up because she obviously wasn't ever going to be happy.