50

Today was Tuesday and since Dinah had to go to work Normani was home alone with Lauren and she didn't know how to feel about that. For the last two weeks she hasn't really made an effort to get to know Lauren but for some reason the girl still tried with her. She didn't really understand.

"Normani would you like something to eat? I could cook you something." Lauren offers.

Normani rolled her eyes but completely ignored Lauren's question as she turns the volume up on the TV. She got bad vibes from the girl and she didn't trust her because, even though she doesn't know it, she thinks that Lauren has something to do with her getting hit by the car. She just feels like Lauren set her up.

Realizing that Normani wasn't going to answer her Lauren sighs sadly as she walks back in the guest room. Pulling out her phone she decides to text Ally.

Lauren: I don't think Mani trust me.

Ally: what makes you say that?

Lauren: she's been distant with me ever since she's woken up. I know she doesn't remember me but I've been trying to introduce myself to her but she doesn't want it.

Ally: maybe you're going to have to take it even slower. You're going to have to try to be her friend first.

Lauren: you're probably right.

Sitting on the couch Normani decided to go through her phone and all she saw was pictures of her, Dinah and that girl. She didn't really like how Lauren was in all their photos and she hates how Lauren was looking at Dinah. She couldn't help but feel angry over the fact that Lauren was probably trying to steal Dinah from her. That's probably why Lauren got her hit by a car. It was all coming together.

"I know what you're trying to do."

Lauren looks up confused. "What are you talking about ba - Normani?" She asked, quickly correcting herself. Normani glared at her. "You're trying to steal Dinah from me! You were the one who got me hit by the car so I would die and you could have Dinah all to yourself! You set me." She spat.

Lauren shook her head as she stands up. "Normani I would never do that. I know it's hard to believe or even understand but I love you, and I know you love me too because you pushed me out of the way of Camila's car and took the hit for me." She explains. "I was supposed to be the one hit. Not you."

Normani so badly wanted Lauren to be lying but with the look on her face and how glossy her eyes became she knew that Lauren was telling the truth. But she still had questions.

"Why would my ex want to hit you with her car?" She asked.

A dry chuckle escaped her lips as Lauren shakes her head. "Because she's also my ex. Our relationship was toxic and horrible abusive. She then decided to take me to court, didn't show up so I won and as we were leaving that's when she tried to hit me but since you saved me she hit you." She says quickly.

Normani could tell that the whole thing upsets Lauren so she decided to drop it and let it go. Lauren was telling the truth so there was no reason for her to not trust Lauren anymore. She should probably give the girl a chance.