61

For the pass week Normani has been all over Lauren. Like she wouldn't let the girl go. From the moment she woke up she was cuddling and snuggling with Lauren while Dinah was at work. When she got home she was all over both of them. She didn't know why she was feeling needy but she was. She just wanted them to be close to her at all times no matter what.

"I think someone is finally warming up to the idea if all of us dating." Dinah whispers.

Lauren smiled "I think she is and honestly I'm happy. I mean I would have respected her if she wanted me to stay away but I'm so happy she's finally opening up to me." She said. Dinah smiled as she looks at Normani. "Me too babe. Me too."

Back in Miami Chris was sitting in his father's office trying to convince Mike to make Lauren date Camila again and drop all charges against her. He needs this to work in us favor.

"Dad, please! If you talk to Lauren she'll have no choice but to listen. We all know she loves Camila and being away for this long is taking a toll on her." He says. "If you say something she's finally realize just how much she loves Camila and she'll move back here where she belongs."

Mike hated interfering with his children's love lives but he really did miss Lauren living close to them. However he also knows how happy she is with her new girlfriends and he can't take that away from her.

"Chris, I don't know. Lauren seemed happy the last time I talked to her and I can't take that away from her." He says.

Chris was growing impatient. "Dad! Come on you can't actually think that relationship is healthy? Dinah and Normani favor each other they barely spend any time with Lauren and when they do they're just yelling at her." He says. "Believe I've seen it with my own two eyes."

Mike knew his son like the back of his hand. Whether or not Chris knew it they were more alike then Chris would like. He knew his son was lying and he could use this to his advantage.

He nods "ok I'll talk to Lauren and see if I can get her back. If she doesn't agree I have something I know will get her to move back." He said. Chris smiled and nodded eagerly. "Great. I can't wait to have her back."