3

DinahJane: has anyone heard from Lauren 🤔

Mani: nope. I texted her the other day but she never answered.

Ally: and she hasn't been to work in like three days.

Mani: you don't think something happened, do you?

DinahJane: no she's probably just busy with something. I bet she's fine.

Ally: I really hope so.

-

Unknown: hello Normani.

Mani: who's this?

Unknown: oh don't act like you don't know me. I mean we dated for three years baby.

Mani: Camila how did you get my number?

Unknown: from my girlfriend. And speaking of which why are you even talking to her? Trying to steal her like you did the other? Fucking bitch...

Mani: one I didn't steal that girl I got her out because you're an abusive bitch who lost her fucking mind and tried to kill the girl. As for Lauren we're just friends. I mean from what I heard she could really use some if she's stuck with you.

Unknown: oh Mani fuck you! If I catch Lauren talking to any of you bitches I promise I won't go easy on her. You've been warned cunt.

-

Mani: Camila texted me...

DinahJane: holy shit! What did she says?

Mani: well she accused me of stealing her ex when she was an abusive little bitch and I was saving that girl's life. She then said to stay away from Lauren or she won't go easy on her.

Mani: guys I'm worried.

Ally: I think I might have to break my promise to Lauren...