57

Normani was lost in her own little world as she stared blankly at the door. She was trying to wrap her head around this whole thing but nothing made sense to her. She didn't get why Lauren's own brother would want to hurt her. Why would he do something like this?

She was pulled from her thoughts when she heard voice outside the hospital. Standing up she decided to see if everything was ok but when she saw Chris talking with a girl she decided to stay quiet and see what they were talking about.

"Chris why are you even sleeping with her if you want them back together? That makes no sense!"

"I'm only sleeping with Camila to make Lauren jealous and see what she lost. Camila is a great girl and Lauren will see that sooner or later."

"Camila isn't that great. She was abusive and Lauren is better off without her. She has two girls who really loves her and I think she's happy."

Normani could hear a sad tone in the girl's voice when she talked about them. It wasn't like she was lying about them loving Lauren but she could tell that it made the girl sad that Lauren lover them back.

Shaking her head she decided to walk away and sit with Dinah. Maybe she's just looking too much into this. Maybe it's nothing.

"Baby are you ok?" Dinah asked.

Looking into her big brown eyes Normani couldn't help but smile when she saw how much Dinah cared for her. "I'm fine babe. I just want Lauren to be ok." She says. Dinah nods as she opened her arms for Normani and held her close. Now they wait.