32

For the last six months Lauren has been staying in Miami with her parents catching up with evey thing that she's missed. Things weren't really that different from when she used to live here so she didn't feel out of place. Her parents and sister Taylor were so happy to have her back that they've been spending time together everyday. They just really missed each other.

While in Miami she met a girl named Ashley or Halsey as she prefers. The two of them got along very well together and Lauren felt like she knew the girl her whole life. Ashley was someone she could really talk to about anything and she did. As happy as she was it didn't stop her from missing Dinah and Normani. They didn't leave off on the best terms but she still loved them deeply and she wished things could have been different, better even.

"You ok Lo?" Ashley asked.

Lauren sighs "I miss them." She mumbled softly. "The girls you were seeing before?" Ashley asked. Lauren nodded "yes. I want to talk to them but I'm scared they'll hate me." She mumbles softly.

Ashley held her hand and smiled. "Lauren if you miss them, then text them! Don't sit her wondering what could be. Go for it!" She pushed. "Go for it!" Lauren smiled and decided to take her friend's advice and text them.

Lauren: hey guys.

DinahJane: wow after six months you finally want to talk 🙄

Mani: DJ please...

DinahJane: no this is bullshit! She fucking leaves us and ignores us now she wants to come back and act like evey thing is fine. That's not how it works. She can't treat us badly and expect us to just forgive her. As far as I'm concerned she made her choice when she left and she can't change that.

Lauren: is that really how you feel?

Mani: no. She's just hurt right now.

DinahJane: nope that's how I really feel. You left us without even talking to us. So honestly Lauren you can just stay gone.

Lauren: ok. I'm not going to tell you how to feel you have every right to be mad at me but I hope you'll hear me out one day.

DinahJane: not going to happen. Goodbye Lauren.