69

Getting the new from Zendaya that Dinah was gone sent both Lauren and Normani into a panic and without a second thought went back to California to find Dinah. They knew their girlfriend and she wouldn't just leave without saying anything. This made no sense at all.

Seeing his daughter leave for California hurt Mike deeply but he understood why she had to leave and honestly he was concerned about Dinah as well. He loved those girls because they made Lauren happy and he didn't want anything to happen to either of them but he had such a bad feeling about that happened. This really didn't sit right with him.

"See dad. See how she leaves when it comes to them. It's like she's putting those girls over us. Camila would never make her choice between us or herself." Chris says.

Mike raised an eyebrow at him. "Chris, Dinah went missing. Of course Lauren is going to go leave to find her. I know you've never been in a relationship before but when your partner goes missing you try to fine them." He says. "She did nothing wrong."

Chris was annoyed now. "Why do you always defend her? She could do something awful and you still defend her!" He yells. "Well new flash dad, she's not that great and the quicker you figure that out the better off this family will be."

Mike shook his head in disappointment. "I'm defending her because you always attack her for no reason! Since you were a child you always tried to bring Lauren down and your mother and I never understood why. We thought you were just being a kid but we were wrong. We should have stopped it then." He said. "Because maybe if we did you wouldn't be like this."

-

"You're free to go."

Camila looked up at the officer. "May I ask why?" She asked. "Bail has been posted so you're free to go." He said. Camila nodded and followed him out and towards the exist to get her things.

Walking through the doors she noticed a light skinned tattooed girl waiting. "I'm assuming you're here for me." She says. The girl nods. "Yes. I was told to come bail you out." The girl says. Camila hums as she followed her to a car. Her smirk grew when she saw Dinah in the backseat. "Well this is a nice surprise." She says. "Are we using her for blackmail?"

The girl nodded. "Yes. Lauren is already heading back to look for her and once she gets her I'll send the text letting her know that we have Dinah and she'll have to do whatever we say if she wants her back." She explains. Camila smirks "that's brilliant."