51

It's been a few days since Normani's talk with Lauren and she didn't really know what to feel. Lauren was nice to her and it was obvious that Lauren cares for her, but she still doesn't know the girl. She doesn't know anything about Lauren and she's worried that if she does Lauren might break her heart and she doesn't want that.

"Baby are you ok?" Dinah asked.

Normani looks at her. "Are you sure I can trust Lauren? I mean if what you say is true then why can't I remember her?" She questions. Dinah shrugs "I'm not sure baby. What I am sure of is that Lauren really does love. She stayed with you everyday that you were in the hospital. She never left. I mean I wouldn't leave either but I had to take care of the company while my parents were gone, but Lauren stayed." She said.

Looking behind her Normani watched as Lauren cooked dinner in the kitchen and she just seems relaxed. She wasn't stressed and she looks happy. "DJ what's Lauren like?" She asked. Dinah giggles "Manz if you want to know her just go talk to her. She's pretty amazing." She said.

Nodding her head Normani stood up from the couch and decided to go talk to Lauren. Standing next to her she caught the girl's attention. Lauren smiled "hey Mani." She greets happily.

Looking at her Normani couldn't help but study her face. The girl was stunning, no doubt, but she could see a sadness held deep within her eyes and that saddens her. "How did you start dating Dinah and I?" She asked.

Lauren smiled "we met in a group chat but I was still with Camila at the time. However things happened and we broke up so I moved in with Ally. Long story short you picked me up from Nevada and let me move in with you and Dinah, and things took off from there. They were slow because I was still scared of being in a relationship but we were happy." She explained.

Normani could hear the adoration in Lauren's voice when she spoke and it made her heart flutter a little. She was slowly starting to believe that Lauren really did love her and she wants to get back what they had before she lost her memories. She didn't know if she'd ever get them back but it was worth a try.