25

Chat between DNA.

Mani: so DJ and I took Lauren on a date the other day..

Ally: OMG 😱 TELL ME EVERYTHING!!

DinahJane: Ally... It was amazing! She was a little shy but it was so adorable.

Mani: she's also really romantic. Like she set up this cute little movie and dessert thing after our date and she served us and gosh she's amazing 😍

DinahJane: isn't she 😍

Ally: from the heart eyes I'm guessing that you guys really love her don't you?

Mani: we do but we don't want to rush this. She's talked about her fears and we respect them so we've been taking it slow.

DinahJane: yeah we just want her to feel comfortable.

Ally: honestly I think she's pretty comfortable with you guys. I only knew Lauren for a few months before introducing her to you and I've never seen her as calm as she is when she's around you guys. She likes you.

Mani: you really think so?

Ally: I know so.

-

Camila: your sister is a fucking cunt. She blabbed to Ariana about what happened and now she's on their side. We have to do something.

Chris: don't worry. I knew this would happen eventually but I have a plan. I sent over an old friend to talk some since into her and get her away from those to freaks.

Camila: and what should I do?

Chris: come back here and just wait because it won't take Lauren long to come back. She can never deny her best friend.

Camila: ok.