Chapter10: A W Morning

Changing quickly into my pjs before falling face first into my pillow as well as into a deep sleep before waking up again at 7:55 am the next morning.
As I was getting up, I found Penny lying on her bed still wearing her clothes from last night expect her shoes were off.

I also notice that her lipstick was a little bit smashed, but I took very little notices of it as I made my way to the bathroom.

I was full of energy and needed to work it out, so I put on my workout legging, a sport bra and a grey muscle cut workout T-shirt with my black Nike shoes before grabbing my hot pink and black Nike soccer ball then left the room.
Once I walked down the last steps outside of the dorm building, I'd done some stretches before I jogged to the small spot on one of the sport fields where I normally do my workout.

For an hour and a half, I was done with my workout, walking back to dorm while kicking my ball on the way. Then I just so happen to be walking pass the hickey field which was close to the soccer field.
Seeing that there was no one on the field, shooting any goals or running around it which look a bit lonely to me.

So, for another hour, I've been running up and down the field, making goals and polishing a few areas of my skills on the field. Until I felt and believe that I was still on top of my game.

While also reliving the most favourite highlights that I share on my high school's soccer field with my old team. Moments that I would keep with me for as long as I play this sport.

'Athena and Grizzly Bear Soccer girls are neck and neck, trying to break the tie between both teams before time runs out. With both team captains battling with each other to have the ball for themselves.
Athena's Captain Number Hernandez refer to let Grizzly Bear's Captain Number 12 Garcia off so easily. Working great with her team-mates, Number 7 Hawkins and Number 14 Parker.

Athena's three superstars are about to do one of their favourite signature moves, 'The Triangle', Hernandez hands the ball to Parker on her left while going to the right. Hawkins flag and reserved the ball from Parker before giving it back as Grizzly's defenders were breathing down Number 14's neck.

All attention is on Hawkins, she's taking the risk of swinging the ball towards the posts, and it's going.... GOAL!!! And it's the winning goal, Athena Girls wins!! Athena Girls!!!

Knees sliding on the grass in front of the benches with a huge smile while screaming, "WHOA!!!"

My heart racing with excitement and adrenaline was rushing through my veins that could cause me to burst open with the feeling of longing and enjoyment from inside my very soul.
I was happy to be on a field, playing, dribbling, zipping and running around with my ball and shooting goals.

Being on any field, playing soccer is where I'm the most happiest and I can take every worry, stress and pain that I feel or felt from anytime and let them go by scoring goals and kicking a ball around. My second home away from home.

Still sitting on my knees, staring at the empty benches, remembering the faces and screams that bring out this almost different person beside myself out. A person who lives and breathe for the attention of the crowd, that's there to watch her and her team at every game.

Looking at the benches now, makes my heart ache for those great, marvellous days, making it long for the best memories of those times until I notices someone.

Someone standing with his arms cross, leaning into the side of the benches. With a smirk on his face, "You really can't resist playing, can you?" How long has he been standing there for?

Standing up and cleaning my legging before walking to where he was standing, having an arm length gap between the two of us saying, "I thought you would be sleeping for the day like everyone else."