Chapter7: Stuck in the middle

Peyton and I woke up at six in the morning for breakfast since our classes starts at eight and KAU's cafeteria were serving a whole farmhouse breakfast meal from seven till twelve.
Peyton was dressed in the cutest way for the first day of classes in my book, wearing a black magna skater skirt with pantyhose, a grey T-shirt, black leather jacket and All Stars.

While I had on black skinny, a white T-shirt that had the word 'Rich' painted in cheetah print along with the Nike logo under it, having my black and white Adidas and army jacket that had black leather sleeves. After breakfast, we walked to our first lessons which was on the same floor in building D on Ground A, Peyton had Physics first while I had Ancient History.

Each lesson was thirty five minutes long, Peyton and I have three lessons the morning before having lunch by the KAU's cafeteria for Sloppy Joe's and sundaes. By 10:30, I was heading to building B to the studio where Mrs Robertson asked to speak to everyone and have Sapphire's chorographer Julie Braeden teach a dance as a group. While I'm there, Penny would be on the track and if I remember correctly, Franklin would be on the left hand side of building B for the Music club.

On the first day being at KAU, my friends and I memorized our schedules so that we could see who would be taking the same course together. Turns out that Frankie can play at least five instruments and can beat box since he was young and dreams of becoming and I quote, 'the hottest and sickest Dj in Los Angeles'. It still amaze me that I've made such interesting and talented friends during my first time being at KAU.

I changed in black sweat pants, a blue shirt that loosely sat on my body and my hair was in a ponytail. Daytona, Kevin, Janelle were already sitting in the corner where we sat for the try-out on Saturday, so while I was walking towards them, someone called my name.
Turning around to a girl who was more or less the same height like me dressed in a dance short, a black top with hair tied in a tight bun.
This girl was without a doubt most gorgeous with golden blonde hair that had hot strips running down her ponytail, grey blue eyes with earrings covering both her ears, "Are you Jennifer?"

I shrugged my shoulders, feeling like having fun with this girl, "It depends, who wants to know?" I had a feeling that this was going to end badly in some way, but I couldn't help myself. This was the same girl that made my friend rethink her self-worth and I wasn't going to let her keep it up any longer.

Nor am I going to let her think that I was another target that's for her to practice with, besides I can and will make this girl run to the hills. Crossing her arms, looking irritated by my answer, "Just answer the question. Are you Jennifer or not?"

Uh, who are you talking to with that tone? "Yes, I am Jennifer and you're Stephanie De Tort. Nice that we got first name down." I said and was about to walk away since there was nothing I wanted to say so much more to the girl and don't want to start a fight before Friday.

But then, Stephanie stopped me by touching my arm which I never said that she could, "Listen, I don't know who you think you are, but I'm not done talking to you. Now I'm only going to say this once, so try to listen carefully."

'Wow, this girl seriously wants me to break her nose before Friday. I mean, this cheek is seriously messed up as hell to even talk to me like this.' I was biting the inside of my bottom lip while letting the whack girl who's David's ex say what she wants to say, so that I don't have to talk to her again, "Stop whatever is going one between you and David. Stay away from my man or else I will make you wish that you never agreed to battle him at my party."

There was a moment of silence between the two of us and Stephanie was coldly staring at me. . . I couldn't stop the low, evil like laugh that came out of me after hearing her threat, "Child, you can't scare a fly with a threat like that, but I applauded you on the affects."