Chapter26: Kayla's Makau

"So, you have no idea what's the purpose of this family meeting tonight? Which could have taken place tomorrow or any other time?" Rebecca asked me for the hundredth time and for the last hundredth time, the answer stays the same and won't change in a blink of an eye.

It's funny how Andy and Becca would think that Johnny and I are so tight close to each other like they are which is true, but it's not so close, "No, I don't."

"But you have to admit, it is very odd timing, right?" Anthony said while cleaning and drying the glasses just like how Johnny has asked him to do. So, after I had calm down from having whatever I had in the studio with David comforting me, we went to the Dorm Building.

Where he followed me to my room and actually studied with me without disturbing me 'too much'. By the end of the hour and a half, Johnny called me, asking to come home before telling me to bring David with for some reason that he wouldn't tell me.

"I mean, today is Monday which Johnny hates more than most people and the only siblings who has ever called on a family meeting besides Dad and. . . Mom, is me and Becca. Did something happen at his store?"

Shaking our heads while avoiding the sudden and short pause Andy made before saying Mom which is understandable. It may have been a long time since her passing, but we all still misses her a lot.

Becca was the one who broke the silence in the room saying, "I don't think Johnny would have asked for a meeting to tell us that something bad or good has happened to ClickBook. He'll probably would have texted or called us instead, maybe it's something bigger than the store."

Andy nodded his head before peeking through the dark wooden kitchen shutters into the living room before whispering to us, "Do you think it could be about her?"

Looking through the shutters to stare at Goldie with bitterness and so much wanting to kick her out of this house. Sitting on our couch, dressed in a pencil skirt, pale yellow shirt with a black blazer and high heels.
Her long golden hair tied up in a tight bun with loose curls falling down her heart shaped face, having her blue eyes that are almost light than mine.

"I wouldn't have come to the meeting if it has something to do with that snake. She's not even part of this family." I sneered with no shame of using a aggressive tone and both of my siblings knows it.

Rebecca even hummed in agreement with me, we all don't like Angela, nor do we trust her, she's nothing, but trouble which Johnny doesn't see yet.

Seeing her sitting there, talking to an uncomfortable David who had a tight smile on his face as she was lightly touching his arm. Whenever Johnny isn't in the same room as her, Angela would be out hunting, flirting with whoever she finds attractive enough to flirt with, having no shame bone in her body.

David was throwing clear signs that he doesn't want to talk to her or be anywhere close to her, but he was running out of room on the couch to make space between them. "Looks like your boyfriend needs some surviving, sis."

Andy teased me and hasn't stopped since he was introduce to David. By this rate, I'm sure my entire family must have heard of the one guy who has the most random and cheesy nickname for me and rarely calls me by my second name.
Hitting Andy's arm with the drying cloth, "He's not my boyfriend."

"Not yet, he isn't." Becca winked at me before giving Andy a fist bump, reminding me of how much I don't like them tag teaming on teasing me. Before picking up the tray that's filled with cream crackers with cheese, tune and muscle on top of them.
While Becca carried two soda bottles into the living room with Andy carrying the glasses behind us.

While putting all of them on top of the coffee table, Angela leaned forward to pick up one of the crackers that had tuna on it.
Biting into it in the most dramatic way ever, moaning too loud to sound sexy, "Mmm.... this taste so good. Wanna taste?"