- 08 -

༞↣⇕↢༞

↣⇕↢

RICK ALFONSO PACED IN the  cheap hotel room he had rented with the last of the money he had.

The man was mad, very mad. He has been mad ever since that prick Christian Bell sent him and practically all his men to prison. He wanted revenge. He needed revenge, and he was going to get it one way or another.

He didn't care what he had to do, who he had to kill. Nobody fucking crosses the Alfonso's and gets away with it. They were known for being merciless and ruthless, so he was going to show them just how true it was.

Meanwhile, Rya stood in frond of her mirror in Christian's flat, looking at her outfit. She didn't really care for fashion so she didn't put much thought in what she was going to wear for the first day of school. A simple baggy blue jean with a white t shirt. And, of course, her black sweater.

She wasn't nervous

She wasn't nervous. She didn't care what people thought of her. And she already had one friend, which was more than enough in her opinion.

Someone knocked on her door.
"Come in" She yelled.

Noah poked his head in and grinned when he saw her.
"Are you nearly ready?" He asked.

"Yeah, come on"
She grabbed her bag, her phone, her earphones and made her way to Noah.

"Oh wow, ok. I thought you were going to take more time getting ready." He stops for a second. "Not that you need to or anything, you're great like this and you shouldn't-" He started rambling but Rya cut him off.
"Shut up, let's go." She said trying to disguise the small laugh that left her.

"Right, okay." He chuckled embarrassingly.

Noah was ecstatic that he was going to school with Rya. He loved spending time with her. And he would finally be able to introduce her to his friends. He had tried several times during the summer but she would always refuse.

Christian was just about to take a seat at the kitchen table when the two kids came out.

They didn't even notice him. So, naturally, he pretended as if he was choking to get their attention.