four

"JJ" Emily trembled  as her head throbbed and she was extremely dizzy.
"J-JJ" She repeated then painfully moved her head to face the blonde's seat. The passenger door was open and JJ was gone.
"Ho-Hotch" Emily trembled after calling her boss.
"Emily, what's wrong?" He asked worriedly once he heard the pain in Emily's voice.
"There was an accident, JJ is missing" Emily started and after more conversation within minutes an ambulance and the team was at the crash site.
"Emily!" Derek yelled while running over to Emily walking up the hill in a deep amount of pain.
"I'm fine, I'm fine, just find JJ, promise me that you will find her!" Emily demanded then tripped as she filled with a great amount of pain.
"Get me a stretcher!" Derek yelled.
Within twenty minutes Emily was at the hospital and everyone was standing around her in a private room.
"Hotch, This-This was planned, there were no cars on the road in front of me or behind me, and I've been going over this in my head, it fits the profile, JJ is in the age range, blonde and blue eyes, this is the guy." Emily explained and the same feeling that Emily had earlier grew in everyone else's. Emily shared a look with Hotch then he cleared the room leaving just him and the brunette.
"Is there something else?" He asked
"I think it's Will, you may not know this but, he abused JJ and tortured her for a long time. He was raised here, he has motive and he hates JJ" Emily explained, sadness filling every word. Before Hotch could speak the doctor came in and discharged Emily with a concussion, a small wrist fracture and a stitched up cut on her forehead.
It was about two hours later when JJ woke up in a dark room, her head was throbbing and confusion filled her head. She looked down and saw that she was tied to a chair so hard it made her wrists bleed. There was a sense of familiarity and the blonde knew exactly who was holding her hostage. What she didn't know was when she was still blacked out Will beat her.
"Emily is going to find me, my team is going to find me!" JJ exclaimed madly then the smell of alcohol filled the room and Will made himself visible.
"Hey Jenny, good to see you tied up like the old times" Will laughed as he took a sip of his beer then broke the bottle and held a shard of it to JJ's neck.
"What do you want?" JJ asked
"I want you" Will whispered in JJ's ear and she could feel his warm disgusting breath against her skin. He replaced the shard of glass with his gun then began unzipping JJ's top.
"Before I do anything to you, I'm going to let you call your team, and say goodbye" Will explained as he untied one of JJ's wrists then gave her the phone and she dialed Rossi's number.
"This is Rossi" He answered
"Ro-Rossi, it's JJ, I'm okay. I-can I talk to her?" JJ asked with tears running down her face. Rossi put the call on speaker and Derek quickly contacted Garcia to trace the call.
"Emily!" Rossi yelled across the station and she quickly went over then was handed the phone.
"E-Emily?" JJ trembled with complete sadness.
"JJ" Emily exclaimed with relief and happiness but also worry.
"Take-Take the phone off speaker" The blonde requested and so Emily did. Silence filled the other line for a moment and Emily grew upset and moved a couple feet away from the others.
"Emily-" JJ started
"JJ come back to me" Emily interrupted sadly with water blurring her vision as she sat down. Before JJ could speak again Will moved the gun up to her head.
"I-I love y-" JJ started with tears flooding her eyes and silence filled the line once more then she heard a gunshot.

(Sorry this is so short, I wanted to leave a cliffhanger)