six

June 9
It was about eight months later and JJ was three weeks from her due date. Emily and JJ were both in witness protection due to the tea:still not tracking down Will. He knew the system he knew everything the team would do and look at form JJ telling him about her job before the abuse started. The relationship between her and Emily had grown tremendously, they were more in love than ever and prepared to become a family of three. The women decided not to find out the gender because no matter what they would be happy with the child, they would be a family, and they would be together.
Emily was put picking up food when JJ was home alone decorating the nursery some more. They decided to go with an all white room because both women knew that once the team found Will they would be able to go home. The blonde heard a knock from down stairs and she assumed it was Emily with the food. She made her way down as fast as she could with hopes of seeing Emily but as soon as she opened the door her time stopped.
"I'm gonna be a daddy" She heard his raspy alcohol filled voice exclaim with a disgusting smirk.
"How-How did you find me?" JJ asked fearfully as she placed her hands on her very pregnant belly. The man made his way in and locked the door behind him.
"Relax Jenny, I don't want you anymore, I want my kid" He demanded.
"This isn't your kid" JJ replied and reached for her gun, but forgot that it wasn't there.
"Come on Jenny, you and I both know that's my child in there, from the last time I had you tied up, remember?" He asked disgustingly and of course she remembered, she remembered like it was yesterday, the awful pain he put her through and how he was drunker than she had ever seen.
Emily made her way to the back of the house when she saw Will through a window. He was holding a knife in his hand and JJ was on the couch with a couple tears running down her cheek. Emily quickly ran back to her car and called Hotch.
"Emily you kno-" He started
"Will is in the house, he's armed and JJ is in there, Hotch you need to get here as fast as you can, please, I'm not letting him take JJ again" Emily explained and before she knew it the team was there, no sirens, no lights, just the SUV's and the team.
JJ's water had broken and Will couldn't be happier. The blonde panicked, she wasn't letting Will get his hands on this baby, even if it killed her.
"Come on Jenny, give me my kid and I will never hurt you again" He lied as JJ's labor progressed rapidly. She couldn't help it any more, this baby was coming now and she needed to push. Will held a gun to JJ's head and threatened to shoot every time she held back.
"It's so good to see you!" Reid exclaimed as he hugged Emily.
Emily was distant, she didn't respond, she thought that the one person in her life who was her rock, who had been there for her when everyone else wasn't, she thought that she was going to be gone for good. The team developed a strategy and quickly ran with it. Derek and Hotch would go to the front door and Rossi and Reid would go to the back.
"Pizza Delivery!" Derek yelled then a scream came from the house and Derek kicked the door down to see Will holding a baby boy and JJ in extreme pain on the ground.
"We need an ambulance!" Derek screamed and Hotch took care of Will. Emily heard what came from Derek's voice and ran inside to see Hotch with the baby. She grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around the baby that she then found out was a boy. Emily went over to the pain filled JJ and took her hand.
"JJ, it's a boy, you have a son" Emily whispered.
"Wu-We have a son" She trembled and everyone's eyes focused on Emily.
About two hours passed and JJ was just waking up in the hospital bed. She saw Emily holding the baby in her arms as she sat in the side chair next to her. JJ smiled at the brunette and her baby. Now that the baby was born JJ was hoping that Emily would propose, she had hoped that Emily would propose before the baby was born but now they were out of time.
"Hey mama" Emily laughed
"Hi" JJ replied weakly
"I don't know if you remember, but this is your son" Emily smiled as she handed the baby boy to the blonde who by now had tears of joy running down her cheeks.
"He's so beautiful" JJ exclaimed and began slowly rocking the baby back and forth in her arms. Emily moved her chair closer to the bed and took JJ's hand.
"Will is dead, he pulled his gun on Morgan and before he could shoot Morgan did. JJ it's all over," The brunette explained.
"I love you so much" JJ exclaimed
"I love you too, and I love this little dude. JJ I-" Emily began and JJ thought this was time, this was when Emily was going to propose.
"-I- Now that we're out of witness protection we won't be together, but I don't want to leave you or this baby, so JJ, will you move in with me?" Emily asked trying to cover up what was really going on and JJ's happy smile turned into a disappointed frown which made Emily question everything she just said.
"JJ-" Emily started.
"Just give me a minute" JJ begged and Emily got up and left the room where JJ began to softly cry. Spencer saw Emily walk out and heard JJ crying then walked in.
"Jennifer, are you alright?" He asked and sat in the previous chair that Emily was in.
"Spence, I have loved Emily for years and we have been together the past nine months but it's felt like so much longer and I thought that she was going to propose but she didn't and now I feel like an idiot" JJ explained.
"Have you guys ever talked about marriage?" Spencer asked and JJ hesitated.
"-no, I guess not" JJ admitted and Spencer left the room.