thirteen

June 9
JJ woke up wrapped in the warm hold of Emily and smiled. She lightly turned to the brunette trying not to wake her, but Emily slowly opened her eyes. JJ tucked a piece of hair behind Emily's ear as the brunette fully woke up.
"Hey love" Emily whispered and cupped the blonde's cheek.
"How'd you sleep?" JJ asked
"I slept great, last night was really-" Emily started laughing but before she could finish JJ hit her with a pillow.
"Emily stop or I swear to god I will-" JJ began
"You'll what? Hit me with another pillow?" Emily asked jokingly as she pulled JJ's naked body on top of her under the covers and they began kissing.
"Mhm-JJ, Henry will be up any minute, we can't do this right now" Emily said
"What are we doing?" JJ asked as she moved her lips down to Emily's bare neck and before Emily could reply there was a knock at the door.
"Go get in the shower, I'll be right back" Emily stated as she got out of bed and JJ watched the brunette's naked body walk around the room putting clothes on.
"Stop staring Jareau" Emily exclaimed in a laugh as she pulled a top on and JJ laughed. Emily finished getting dressed then ran downstairs to see Garcia through the peephole.
"Hey Em!" The other blonde exclaimed.
"Hey Pen, What's up?" Emily asked
"Well for starters, your shirt is on inside out, it actually looks like JJ's shirt and it's one, Henry's party is in an hour.
"I-It's one?" Emily asked with shock throughout her whole voice.
"I'll take care of everything, just go upstairs and get ready, and get a different shirt on, preferably one that is on correctly." Penelope explained. Emily laughed then ran upstairs and began getting ready in the bathroom when she was pulled into the shower with JJ.
"Jennifer! I'm literally fully clothed!" Emily exclaimed and JJ started kissing her but this time the brunette couldn't resist and kissed her back. JJ began taking off Emily's now wet t-shirt and her pajamas shorts. Emily ran her hands through the wet blonde hair from her fiancée and continued kissing her.
"Emily" JJ let out a small moan as Emily pulled her as close as they could possibly get.
"Hey Em, Rossi is here" Penelope knocked on the door.
"Penelopes he-" JJ started madly but Emily quickly covered her fiancées mouth.
"Thanks Penelope, I'll be out in a second" The brunette replied.
Within fifteen minutes both women were dressed and downstairs with Penelope and Rossi. Henry was crawling around in his playpen as Hotch, Beth and Jack entered the house.
"Hey!" JJ exclaimed and went over to help them. The next person who came was Spencer and Derek and his family followed. Jack and Hank played together, and Spencer went over to his godson. JJ's mother knocked on the door and the blonde quickly opened it and when she saw who it was JJ quickly went inside leaving the door wide open. Emily walked over and saw Sandy in the doorway.
"Sandy' what are you doing here?" Emily asked madly.
"It's my only grandson's birthday, I had to come visit, if you don't mind me asking why are you here?" She asked, enraging the brunette. Emily walked through the doorway and slammed the door.
"You don't get to show up here, after everything you have put JJ through after Roslyn died, you have no right being here. And when you finally accepted JJ as your daughter again, you disowned her when she was in college because she was bi. So you want to know why I'm here, because I have been here for JJ more in a few years than you have in her entire life. Now please leave the house I share with your daughter and our son, because you will never know JJ, you will never understand what she has gone through and you will never know how she became the person she is now, you used to have two daughters, now you have none" Emily explained angrily and went back inside where she saw everyone looking at her and it was obvious that they heard everything. Emily found JJ in the dining room holding Henry in her arms with small tears rolling down her cheeks.
"It's okay, she's gone love, she's gone, now why don't we get some cake for this little guy" Emily laughed as she sat next to JJ and wiped her tears.
"Cageky" Henry babbled, causing both women to smile.
"I got him" Emily smiled once more and took Henry out of JJ's arms.
"Cake" JJ whispered under her breath as she also got up and followed Emily out.

"-Happy Birthday dear Henry, happy birthday to you!" Everyone sang in unison and Henry grabbed a piece of the small cupcake made especially for him then tried to feed JJ and Emily with it. Garcia ran out to her car and came back with many large bags.
"Please tell me those aren't all for my son" JJ laughed with a cake covered face. Penelope had a guilty expression laid across her face and everyone laughed.
After a bit all the kids were tired out and all the adults were standing in the kitchen.
"So when's the wedding?" Rossi asked and before either of the women could answer everyone started throwing around ideas. JJ admired the family she had around her, how everyone was a piece of a huge puzzle and they all fit together perfectly.

(I hope you guys like these, please go check out The Aftermath it's my Hotchniss FF and I worked really hard on the idea, I will update both regularly, so please go give it some love and support!)