twenty-five

"You disgust me!" Chief Grisgold exclaimed hatefully.
"I don't care, but I do care about my job and my family and my kids and most of all my wife so if you have a problem I suggest you leave unless you want the director firing you for firing the best team of profiles that you will ever meet"Emily explained and Amanda walked off angrily then the wives turned to see their family.
"You know you guys really are the best" JJ exclaimed.
"We're your family, we will always stick by you," Penelope said
"even if it costs us our Jobs, we will always be here for you" Rossi said
"Now let's go get this Christmas vacay start-ed!" Derek exclaimed.
Several hours passed and everyone was at the cabin. Henry was and Hank were already asleep and Elle went into Garcias room, they had grown a lot closer as a godmother goddaughter relationship. Penelope's room was next to JJ and Emily's and across from Elle's.
"Penelope, my mom's won't show me but I know you have it, can you show me their wedding video?" Elle asked, hopping next to bed with Garcia.
"Yeah come on over pussy cat." Emily and JJ'S wedding song 'blackbird' began playing with the video and the couple could hear it from the next room. Both women stopped what they were doing and looked at each other.
"Do you think she finally asked Garcia to show her the video?" Emily asked
"She's our daughter, I wouldn't put it past her" JJ smiled as she and the brunette moved closer to each other.
"Our daughter" Emily whispered and she and JJ got into a dancing position then began slow dancing as they heard the song.
"You were only waiting for this moment to arise. Blackbird singing in the dead of night"
"I love you Emily Prentiss" JJ said
"I love you more" the brunette replied as JJ placed her head on Emily's shoulder. Once their wedding song was over Emily put on more soft music and they continued dancing for what seemed like forever, both in love, and both happy. The Playlist soon ended and so did the dance. Emily began to get dressed into pajamas and as soon as she did Henry was waking up and they could hear him on the monitor.
"I'll get him" Emily stated and went into the room where Henry was then picked him up and brought him back to her room.
"Mama!" Henry babbled.
"Hi bubba" Emily smiled and laid down in bed with Henry in her lap.
"Hey bud" JJ exclaimed as she made her way into bed next to Emily and their son. Henry soon fell asleep on Emily's chest with his arms around her as far as the little boy could.
"Awww he loves you" JJ smiled as she rubbed the little boys back.
"He loves you too, I'm just his favorite" Emily laughed as Elle walked past the doorway.
"Elle, come in here" JJ called and the girl did.
"Whats up mama?" Elle asked as she made her way into the room while JJ moved over so there was space in between the blonde and Emily.
"Come sit" JJ said and Emily smiled as Elle made her way in between her mom's.
"Oh my loves" Emily exclaimed as they all got cuddled up together.
May 8
"No JJ, just stop, just stop talking, I can't keep doing this with you!" Emily yelled after brushing her hair.
"Emily, I'm not the one who keeps bringing it up, you are, we go through this everyday and I haven't done anything, you keep blaming me for something, but I don't know what it is, because I didn't do anything" JJ responded.
"The fact that you don't know what you did is-it's enraging!" Emily yelled again and Henry started crying from the other room.
"Mommy!" He yelled and JJ started walking towards the door.
"I got him," Emily stated, then walked past the blonde into her son's room.
"Hey buddy" Emily smiled and she held Henry close to her.
"I'm gonna bring you to preschool today and then you are staying at Auntie Penelope's tonight" Emily explained in a baby voice.
"Come on let's get you dressed for school" Emily added then got Henry dressed in a half zip, with khakis and kids converse. Emily brought Henry downstairs and grabbed his lunch box before heading to the door.
"I'll see you at work" Emily said madly then left the house. She dropped Henry off then headed to the BAU where Derek greeted her with a coffee.
"Hey Princess, what's wrong?" Derek asked as he walked into Emily's office and saw her with her head in her hands.
"I just-I can't deal with this right now" Emiky sighed and Derek closed the door before sitting across from Emily.
"Emily, what's going on?" Derek asked worriedly.
"Ah-JJ and I, we haven't been doing too good, and she-she did something, but doesn't know she did it, even though I told her what happened" Emily explained
"What did she do?" Derek asked.
"A couple weeks ago at the FBI charity event the day after we got Reid back from the undercover job, JJ called me, but she didn't know she called, and she was with Reid. Anyway, she told him that she had always loved him, we've been married for three years and she told someone else that she always loved them, and she doesn't even see what's wrong with it" Emily sighed and a few tears stained her cheeks.
"Derek, I-I don't know what to do" Emily hesitated
"You know that Reid and JJ have always been best friends, since the day you got here, you know that, but you also know that Reid told JJ he was her first love when she was held hostage for the first time" Derek explained and Emily sighed again.
"I know and I don't know what to do" The brunette replied.
"Well, you could take some time apart, see if that helps, or you could go straight to it and-" Derek started
"Get a divorce" Emily sighed again and more tears left her eyes.