five

Emily broke down not hearing Garcia say over the phone that she has the address. Derek rushed over to her and held her.
"Pren-Prentiss, we've got it-we've got it" Derek explained and Emily's eyes grew wider.
The team rushed to the address and ran inside where they saw nothing out of the ordinary. Derek and Rossi went upstairs and Emily, Reid and Hotch went downstairs. Emily turned the corner and opened a door to see JJ on the ground, she quickly holstered her gun then ran over to the unconscious JJ.
"Get me a stretcher!" Emily yelled and began caressing JJ's cheek which woke her up.
"Emily, he-he got away" JJ whispered painfully.
"You're safe, that's all that matters" Emily replied
"I-I came back to you" JJ smiled and Emily lightly kissed her head as the EMT's came in.
"Do-Don't leave me," JJ trembled as she grasped Emily's hand in hers.
"I'll be right here... always my love " Emily responded while JJ got lifted into the ambulance. Emily followed and was off to the hospital with JJ.
After a couple hours JJ had been admitted and was resting in her room. Emily was getting a cup of coffee and Will walked in with a small disguise as JJ tried her best to sleep. He made it past the guards and security then gently placed a photo of Emily with a red "x" over her face on one of JJ's monitors. He quickly left the hospital and Emily came back from her coffee break then began filling out some paperwork as the blonde slept.
"Hey" JJ exclaimed happily as she woke up and saw Emily at her bedside. Before Emily could speak she looked up and saw the monitor with the picture led from Will.
"JJ who was here last?" Emily asked as she grew frantic with a small amount of fear.
"Y-You were, why what's going on?" JJ asked worriedly then Emily pulled down the picture and called out for Hotch and the team.
"Oh my God" JJ exclaimed with fear then had a small anxiety attack and Emily held her.
"Morgan get Garcia on the phone, tell her to get on a plane now" Hotch demanded and so Derek did. The brunette held the blonde close, trying to calm her down but the picture and the pain made her cry softly into Emily's shoulder.
"I want to get a private room and I want two officers at the door at all times, no one besides the team goes in and out until we know who it was. Emily stay with JJ no matter what " Hotch explained.
"I know who it was. It was Will" JJ said and everyone looked at her and could see the fear filling her eyes.
A couple hours passed at everything Hotch demanded was done, Garcia was at the hospital, JJ was in a private room and Emily was right by her side.
"JJ can I ask you something?" Emily said breaking the silence of the room and JJ turned to face her.
"What is it Em?" JJ replied as she took Emily's hand in hers.
"Di-Did you mean it?" Emily asked and silence came from JJ until she realized what the brunette was talking about.
"I love you Emily Prentiss and I have for a long time" JJ exclaimed with a smile.
"I-I love you too" Emily responded as she lightly kissed the blonde's head.
"You do?" JJ asked with confusion and happiness.
"I do" Emily said and caressed JJ's cheek then she climbed in the bed with the blonde and comforted her before JJ fell asleep on Emily's shoulder.
The doctor was permitted to go in the room and so he did with some news that JJ wasn't physically or mentally ready for.
"Hey" He said as he came in and Emily gently caressed JJ's cheek which woke her up.
"JJ, Dr. Marks is here" Emily whispered and JJ sat up.
"Whats up?" JJ asked sleepily.
"I have a couple test results back, and I need to tell you that you are three weeks pregnant" He said and JJ's world stopped. The doctors' next words were a blur as Emily tried to comfort her. The doctor made his way leaving JJ still in shock and Emily right by her side.
"Emily" JJ trembled as she turned her head to face the brunette and her dark brown eyes took JJ back to reality.
"Emi" JJ started and Emily took her hand.
"I'm right here, I'm right here" Emily exclaimed.
"Please don't leave, I have been awful to you, please don't leave me" JJ asked and Emily held her.
"I will never leave you, I will be here for you always my love" Emily replied and JJ rested her head on Emily's shoulder as Hotch came in.
"JJ you were right, it was Will, but he got away we are doing whatever we can to find him but it's going to be a process, he knows the system, he knows the government, so for the time being I am putting you and Emily into Witness Protection" Hotch explained in an upsetting tone.
"When do we leave?" Emily asked
"I talked to JJ'S doctor and she is set to travel, so you will leave tonight and head home with me and I will set you both up in your new locations tomorrow" Hotch explained once more.
"Locations?" Emily asked
"Yes, you and JJ will be in separate locations, is that a problem?" Hotch replied which left JJ speechless.
"If-If we can't be with the team, then can we at least be with each other?" Emily asked and JJ widened her eyes to look at the blonde.
"I'll see what I can do," Hotch stated, then left the room.
"Thank you Em," JJ said and Emily stroked the blonde gorgeous locks that fell from JJ's head.
November 12
It had been a couple weeks since JJ was held by Will, and now she and Emily were in a private location, only known by Hotch. The relationship between the two women had grown but Emily still could tell that JJ was holding something in. JJ woke up and could feel the warm arms of Emily around her, the blonde went to her new kitchen where she put water on the stove to make herself tea.
JJ fixed herself a spot on the couch and threw the news on the tv. Emily woke up to find the rest of the bed empty and the blonde on the couch. She made herself a cup of coffee then also sat on the couch where she kissed JJ's head. The blonde faked a smile and took a sip of her tea, but Emily could tell something was on her mind.
"What's going on?" Emily asked with a small amount of worry in her voice.
"Nothing, I'm fine" JJ responded distantly, Emily our her hand on JJ's but the blonde pulled away leaving Emily silent for a moment before speaking.
"Look I know this is new and I know that you want to take it slow, can I just ask what's holding you back. Before this we were friends, best friends, we would tell each other everything even if we didn't want to and now that we're together you aren't telling me anything" Emily explained and JJ looked away with sadness in her eyes then turned around and lifted her shirt to expose multiple scars caused by Will.
"This Emily, this is holding me back" JJ turned around.
"I was hurt and now all I am is scared, I loved Will and he did this to me, and I really really love you but I'm scared because I can't keep getting hurt" the blonde explained with tears now leaving her eyes like a waterfall. Emily got up from her position on the couch and went over to JJ, kissed her head and held her close.
"I'm not Will, and I love you too" Emily whispered and JJ fell into the brunette's arms.
"Your scars, and your bruises are what make you, you. And every centimeter, every inch of them is why I love you." Emily explained and JJ kissed her passionately.
"You make me feel like the luckiest person in the world" JJ exclaimed happily as she and Emily moved to the couch.

(I hope you liked it. I'm not sure where it's going to go so comment what you want to see next. I also might start a Hotchniss fanfic)