twenty-two

"Derek got food for Elle, he actually just left before you got here" JJ explained.
"That's good, maybe she'll finally eat something, those meds aren't making her feel well" Emily replied, sitting next to JJ.
"How is she, has she felt any better since the surgery?" Garcia asked, filled with Worry.
"Who's Elle?" Jessica asked with confusion.
"She's our daughter, she just had surgery last week so things have been pretty hectic" Emily explained and a small sip of JJ'S drink.
"No Garcia, if anything she's gotten way worse, her pain it's excruciating and there is nothing we can do" JJ replied sadly and took her drink back from Emily.
"I'm so sorry, if you need anything please call, even if you need me to take Henry or anything" Garcia volunteered once again leaving Hess confused.
"Henry?" She asked
"their son, he is the most adorable baby ever, well he's two now but still adorable." Penelope explained.
About an hour and a couple of very strong drinks later, everyone including Rossi was on the dance floor. They were having a great time filled with laughter and fun except for Jess who kept eyeing Emily. The brunette and JJ didn't drink much knowing they had two kids to go home to, so as they both ordered one drink they also drank waters or so day.
"JJ we should get going" Emily said and the blonde took her wife's hand as they walked over to Penelope who was dancing with Jess.
"Hey PG, we're going to go" Emily said over the loud crowd. As they walked out Emily kissed JJ and pulled her close until they reached their car.
The couple made their way home and as soon as they walked in they saw Elle standing with the help of Derek but it was without the crutches so it was a start.
"Oh love" Emily exclaimed and JJ melted into her wife with happiness as they watched their daughter. A knock came from the front door and Emily went over to answer it, there she saw Brayden.
"Hey Brayden, it's late, what's up?" Emily asked and JJ met her at the front door.
"Hi Mrs. Prentiss, can I talk to you?" He asked and Emily let him in. Brayden wanted to talk in private so Derek stayed with Elle and JJ went with Emily.
"So what's going on?" Emily asked and Brayden pulled out an envelope from his pocket and handed it to Emily.
"This was delivered to my house today," Brayden said. In the envelope was a picture of Elle in the hospital and a note that read "I'm back for your Babie"
"Brayden, who knows that you're here?" Emily asked.
"Just my mom" He replied
"Okay text her and tell her that you're staying the night. JJ, I need to talk to you"Emily replied and Brayden left the room, going back to the living room.
"Emily what's going on?" JJ asked worriedly.
"My job wasn't the only reason that I had my mother take Eliana, when she was about one someone took her, we never found out who but my mother soon found out she had a stalker. I didn't tell you before because when she moved back it had stopped for about two years." Emily explained.
"Emily why didn't you tell me this?" JJ asked madly.
"Because I thought it was over, I thought telling you would be fatal, and after everything I couldn't lose you too" Emily explained and JJ understood.
"Why is baby spelt wrong?" JJ asked
"because it's a name. John Babie that's Elle's father" Emily said and JJ and her locked eyes.

(Sorry this one is so short I've been busy)