fifteen

The women boarded the plane before anyone else and both of them knew what was to come once they got to Florida. They would have to go undercover. Emily knew that she wasn't going to be able to hide her nightmares from JJ any longer so with no one around she told her.
"JJ, when I told you Clyde called me, well, it wasn't the first time he did, he's been calling me for three months, begging me to go back, ever since then I have had the same reoccurring nightmare every night. Doyle, he-he was back and I woke up, you weren't next to me so I checked the nursery and you and Henry were both in there... you were both covered in blood and there was blood on the wall that said 'Ian Doyle lives' and that's when I woke up." The brunette started to explain as a few tears rolled down her cheeks.
"Emily, look at me, please" JJ begged and used her hand to direct Emily's chin to face her.
"JJ-" Emily looked down as a mix of sadness and embarrassment filled her body.
"I am okay, Henry is okay, and Ian Doyle is dead, it's okay to have nightmares, it's okay not to be okay, but what isn't okay is you holding it in and not telling me, because I am here for you, every step of the way. Emily, I love you and Henry loves you and we will always be here." JJ explained and hugged Emily over the seat.
"How about after this case me and you have a date night, I know we just got married but I think that we need to have a night to ourselves, and talk about everything" JJ suggested as the team began walking onto the jet.
"I love you" Emily mouthed and the team began going over the case again.
"Okay so Prentiss and JJ when we land Rossi and I will take you to the house that you both will be staying at. Garcia has access to cameras in and out of the house and we put some pictures up so it looks more believable. The unsub uses knives from the house to give to the victims to kill each other with so there is only one real knife in your house and it will be located in the pantry. You will not have your guns but we all have keys and total access to the house. I know this is probably hard but it's the only way to catch the unsub" Hotch explained and the two women could feel the others stares on them. JJ got up and made her way to the bathroom then Rossi came over and sat across from Emily. The old man took the brunette's hand, leading her to look up into his old and wise eyes.
"Hey kiddo, I know that this might be a sensitive case, but you need to know that the team is here for you and we support you. Everything is going to be okay even if you think it isn't, it is. And hey if it doesn't end up like you wished to come to my place, I'll make you pasta and give you Italian wine" Rossi let out a small chuckle and Emily's straight face let out a small smile.
"Thank you Rossi" Emily replied and before she knew it they had landed and were on the way to the house where they would be undercover.
    Hotch left the house leaving Emily and JJ adventuring around. There were pictures of the two on vacations together, some at their wedding and a couple of Henry. The brunette plopped down onto the couch and the blonde soon followed, wrapping her arms around Emily's torso nuzzling her head into Emily. The couple soon fell asleep and yet another nightmare came upon the brunette while she slept.
    I jolted awake. The cold hard ground beneath me sent a shiver up my spine. Looking around I saw JJ on her side, blood covered her shirt and I weakly ran over to her. My wife's eyes slowly fluttered open and I saw the fear that filled them.
"Emily" She began to speak but I quickly shushed her.
"It will be okay, it will be okay, I've got you," I whispered holding my love up to my body. I could feel her breathing stop, she died in my arms. I couldn't let the sadness of my wife stop me from finding Henry, I could hear his cries come from another room of the unfamiliar place and ran towards them. The cries stopped and I turned to the corner to see someone almost identical to me but younger holding my son in her arms. I knew exactly who it was. My daughter.