seven

July 16
    A little more than a month passed and JJ came back to work extremely early knowing that the team needed her after being gone for so long. Emily hadn't gotten any word from JJ, not even a text which broke her heart. JJ felt the same way all she wanted was to be engaged to Emily but she knew that Emily didn't want that.
    Emily received a job offer from her old partner at the Interpol office in London. With nothing holding her back except the obvious thought of JJ and the baby she decided to name Henry in the back of her head Emily thought it would be best for everyone. The brunette filled out her resignation papers and brought them into the office before anyone else but Hotch was there.
"Can I come in?" She asked with a knock and Hotch motioned his hand in a welcoming way.
"What's up?" He asked as Emily placed the file on his desk.
"I am resigning from the FBI, I got another offer and as much as I love my family here, I think it's the best for everyone" Emily explained and started to leave the office.
"Does JJ know?" Hotch asked and it was obvious that he had some ideas of what was going on between them.
"She will find out when the team does, now if you don't mind I'm going to pack my things" She responded and fully left the office.Emily went over to her desk and packed the small amount of belongings on her desk not realizing that JJ was behind her watching the whole thing.
"You're leaving?" The blonde asked and Emily could feel the sadness radiating off of her and turned to see the blonde with tears in her eyes.
"How's Henry?" Emily asked, trying to change the subject as she started picking at her fingernails.
"Where are you going Emily?"  JJ asked and the brunette hesitated.
"London, I got a job offer, I think it's for the best" Emily replied as she watched JJ break down into tears. The blonde ran to the bathroom and Emily ran after her. JJ was leaning over the sink crying and Emily couldn't help herself. She went over to JJand held her tightly.
"Don't touch me! You don't care Emily! You don't care about me and you don't love me!" JJ yelled after pushing Emily off.
"if I didn't care about you and if I didn't love you why would I have this" Emily started as she pulled a black velvet box from her jacket pocket and placed it on the counter.
"Of course I love you JJ. I love you more than anything but after Henry was born you pushed me away so I thought that you didn't feel the same about me. I have had that ring for months and I had this whole plan. I was going to take you on a hike and spend a day just me and you. Then I was going to make you dinner and in the middle of it propose because I do love you Jennifer, and I always will" Emily explained but before she could say anything else JJ came closer and pulled her into an extremely passionate kiss.
"Don't go, please" JJ begged as they kissed and Emily shook her head then grasped JJ'S hair while deepening the kiss.
Emily quickly realized that she had already given Hotch her papers so without a word she ran out of the bathroom and ran into Hotch's office.
"You're still here?" He asked
"I'm not going to leave" Emily stated and Hotch gave out a chuckle.
"We have no active cases today so you are free to go home"
"And Prentiss" Hotch added making Emily turn around
"Yeah?" She asked
"go get your girl" Hotch laughed then he and Emily shared a smile and the brunette ran off and saw JJ standing in the bullpen with the ring box in her hand.
"So?" JJ asked and Emily smiled as she took the ring box into her own hand. The brunette got down on one knee and the rest team came off the elevator then saw the little event.
"Will you marry me?" Emily asked opening the box to reveal a beautiful diamond ring.
"Yeah, yeah I think I will," JJ laughed and Emily kissed her as she slid the ring onto the blonde's finger while cheers came from the team.
"Come home with me" JJ whispered after the kiss and Emily took her hand.
The two women were off and went back to JJ's house where they relieved the nanny of her duties for the day. Emily looked at the mantle and saw a picture of Henry, a picture of the team and a picture of her and JJ.
"Nice photos" Emily laughed but before JJ could answer Henry began crying. "I'll be right back" the blonde stated and walked away but Emily followed behind her.
"There you go Henry, just calm down" JJ whispered and the small child did.
"Do you want to hold him?" JJ asked and could see Emily in the doorway.
"S-sure"Emily replied with a worried tone like she was going to drop him. JJ handed the blonde haired boy to Emily with no complications. The brunette just held him then slowly rocked him back and forth in her arms.
"Henry, that's your other mommy" JJ whispered and shared a smile with Emily who returned it.

(Sorry this one is so short. Comment what you want to see happen)