fourteen

October 4
"I do" The blonde exclaimed happily and kissed the brunette standing in front of her. The brunette kissed back and they separated after cheers came from the team members in the audience.
It was about five months later and the two women had finally tied the knot. It was a small celebration at Rossi's but the couple loved it and appreciated it. Henry had taken his first steps the day before. Derek found out Savannah was pregnant and Hotch had proposed to Beth leaving the team overall extremely happy.
"I love you" Emily whispered as JJ held onto her closely while dancing.
"Always my love" Emily replied
I jolted awake, something felt wrong. I looked over and JJ wasn't next to me. I quickly get up, calling out her name but I receive no response. I turned the corner into Henry's nursery and saw blood all over the place and under it was JJ and Henry. Screams of terror left my voice as I read "Ian Doyle Lives" in blood displayed across the wall.
October 5
Emily jolted awake, another nightmare occurred. She looked down and saw JJ's bare body on top of her then the memories of last night hit her a little too hard. She slowly and gently moved the blonde off of her and turned to see the alarm clock. 3:47 it read and Emily sighed with tiredness before getting up and putting pajamas on. She checked on Henry who was surprisingly still asleep then the brunette made her way downstairs and brewed herself a cup of coffee.
Emily settled herself down on the couch and began playing the news on low as she also pulled out her laptop looking through emails. She sighed once more looking at the time and how slow it went by. She came across an email from Clyde, they need to talk. The brunette assumed it was him wanting her to come back to Interpol for the second time but considering the awful nightmares she had received she was worried.
"'Ello Darlin" Clyde exclaimed and Emily sighed with annoyance.
"What do you want Clyde?" Emily asked
"For you to come back, we need a strong badass female leader over here again" He explained
"Clyde for the billionth time, I'm not coming back, I don't want to, I have a family over here, I'm not leaving again" Emily slammed down her phone on the coffee table and leaned back bringing her hand to her head.
"Em?" JJ asked and Emily turned her attention to the blonde standing on the staircase leading upstairs.
"Go back to bed, I'll be up in a minute" Emily replied yet the blonde continued walking down the stairs and sat on the couch next to Emily. JJ took the brunette's hand and placed her chin on Emily's shoulder.
"What's going on?" JJ asked and Emily placed a small kiss on her temple.
"Nothing important" Emily replied.
"You are important, please tell me" JJ begged and Emily sighed.
"I-uh-I- Clyde called me, he wants me to go back to London and run Interpol again," Emily explained, trying to hide the truth about her nightmares. JJ slowly moved her head off of Emily's shoulder so that she was looking at the brunette in front of her.
"Wha-What did you say?" JJ asked and Emily looked at her then cupped the blonde's cheek.
"I said that I want to stay with my wife" Emily smiled and JJ leaned into her hand.
"I love you" JJ mouthed but she could also tell that her new wife was hiding something. The couple laid down on the couch, JJ basically on top of Emily and they both drifted to sleep until Emily woke up with yet another nightmare.
    The brunette was covered in sweat as a scared expression covered her entire face. JJ lightly sat up to see the fear in Emily's eyes.
"Em? What's wrong?" JJ asked worriedly but Emily's phone ringing interrupted the conversation.
"Prentiss" The brunette answered and JJ rolled her eyes.
"Emily, I need you and JJ to come in, I know it's not ideal, but we desperately need you" Hotch explained and within a half hour both women were at the BAU. Emily was trying to avoid JJ's questions about her nightmares, and JJ grew worried about her wife. Everyone gathered in the briefing room and no matter how they felt about each other, JJ and Emily still sat next to each other.
"So, this unsub goes after same sex couples-" Hotch started then JJ and Emiky shared the same look also while the stares of each team member fell on them.
"We're fine, just continue," Emily said and so Hotch did.
"He makes one of them kill the other or they both die, only two couples have both died." Hotch explained.
"So it's a way to see if the couple are true to each other and will protect each other no matter the cost, or to see if they will put themselves before their partner" Reid explained and JJ took Emily's hand
"wheels up in 30" Hotch stated yet no one moved, they all shared the same look...fear.

(sorry this part is short. I've been out of lately and haven't been writing g as much)