SEVENTY FIVE [93 DIAGON ALLEY]

When Amelia woke in the middle of the night, a scream ripping from her throat, she didn't know where she was or what she had been dreaming about.

She sat straight up in bed, blonde hair sticking to her sweaty forehead, and clutched the sheets.

"Meely, what's wrong?" Fred asked sleepily from where he lay next to her.

Her screaming had woken him up, and apparently, it had woken the whole apartment up, for Bellamy had opened the bedroom door and sat on the bed next to her sister.

"Meels," Bellamy, who had grown used to her sister's nightmares over the years, whispered. "Shh, just breathe. You're alright. You're with me."

When Amelia had calmed down, Bellamy took her hand and led her out of the bedroom, into the kitchen where she began brewing a cup of tea.

"You don't need to baby me." Amelia said quietly.

Bellamy looked over her shoulder at her sister. "I'm not babying you. I'm taking care of you because you had a nightmare. Would you rather I do it and keep it between us or would you rather I call Mum?"

Rolling her eyes, Amelia said, "You really need to stop snitching on me to Mum."

Bellamy poured the two of them a cup of tea, and Amelia sat in her chair at the kitchen table, shivering. She pulled her knees to her chest in a feeble attempt to keep warm.

Bellamy sighed and left the room briefly, coming back with a wool blanket knitted by Molly Weasley. She wrapped it around her sister's shoulders.

"Thanks, Bels. For always taking care of me." Amelia said quietly. "Seriously—you've always taken care of me even when I'm being difficult. I don't deserve it."

"Oh, shut up. You're my sister. Of course I'll take care of you. It's my job."

filler chapter woo